+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
I'm flying out next week, and I'm battling pneumonia, doesn't it figure.
I've booked us both home on the saturday, here's hoping this is all done by next Thursday.

Shankey you have not heard a word yet??

Reactions: SHANkey

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
I'm flying out next week, and I'm battling pneumonia, doesn't it figure.
I've booked us both home on the saturday, here's hoping this is all done by next Thursday.

Shankey you have not heard a word yet??
No hun am still here waiting patiently good luck I know you guys will be ok

Nessac

Dec 29, 2017
How long does it take to book a medical in Kingston?
It just depends on how backed up on appointments they have already..I had to wait 2 weeks but it was over the Christmas holiday so am assuming everyone wantee theirs done before the holiday. Just call around and find out..I did mine at Oxford medical Dr Barbara issacs...very nice and gentle doctor

Reactions: SHANkey

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I will whats app you once we are out good or bad i will message you
Sorry for the delay. Will update your timeline. Let me know what needs to be updated

J3lib3li

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Morning
Is there a Jamaica spreadsheet and what’s app group
Also I was just informed today by calling Cic that my application was sent to Kingston I didn’t receive an email the lady on the phone says I won’t receive one that I’ll only receive an email once Kingston starts processing my application

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Morning
Is there a Jamaica spreadsheet and what’s app group
Also I was just informed today by calling Cic that my application was sent to Kingston I didn’t receive an email the lady on the phone says I won’t receive one that I’ll only receive an email once Kingston starts processing my application
There is a Kingston spreadsheet. Below is the link. It doesn't allow editing for others.I have been trying to fix it, but not sure how. I am able to update your timelines. I believe I added your timeline yesterday. There is no whats app group for Kingston.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pQjp_ExOeO1HQGQMwnbKkZ-QMwSzW7r9uuoTjhfpOtg/htmlview

Reactions: Nyny

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
There is a Kingston spreadsheet. Below is the link. It doesn't allow editing for others.I have been trying to fix it, but not sure how. I am able to update your timelines. I believe I added your timeline yesterday. There is no whats app group for Kingston.

How do you make a whatsapp group, I can try to do it

Wildflower4u2nv

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pQjp_ExOeO1HQGQMwnbKkZ-QMwSzW7r9uuoTjhfpOtg/htmlview
Hi is it possible for you to freeze column and row headings on screen with freeze panes on the excel spreadsheet. it would make it so much easier to look at as it is so large.
Go to view on the spreadsheet and then freeze panes.

Reactions: Nyny