File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
21-02-2018
omg i just saw thos post and I just posted the same thing. I want to know if dependant can now be added or if its too late. did you get a response?
Here's the instructions I received when I wanted to add a dependant.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Jamaica regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are currently awaiting the following which were requested in our correspondence dated 21Feb2018:

> IMM 5604 Declaration: Please submit a completed Declaration from Non- Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM5604) for *********. Note that a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document of the Non-Accompany Parent/Guardian must be included. This must be received at this office by ********.

> Processing fee payment of CDN $150 for ********** to Accompany - to be paid by sponsor in Canada.

Sponsor should forward a copy the online fee payment receipt along with the amended sponsorship application form to:-

ADD-ON REQUEST - Officer NG

CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga

PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A

Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

For fastest service, please attach the required documents to an email and send it to cpcm-extcom@cic.gc.ca.

Reactions: Belle Ginou

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Jamaica regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are currently awaiting the following which were requested in our correspondence dated 21Feb2018:

> IMM 5604 Declaration: Please submit a completed Declaration from Non- Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM5604) for *********. Note that a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document of the Non-Accompany Parent/Guardian must be included. This must be received at this office by ********.

> Processing fee payment of CDN $150 for ********** to Accompany - to be paid by sponsor in Canada.

Sponsor should forward a copy the online fee payment receipt along with the amended sponsorship application form to:-

Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

For fastest service, please attach the required documents to an email and send it to cpcm-extcom@cic.gc.ca.
Also wanted to add that in our case we couldnt get a copy of valid ID of the mother as she was being difficult. So we explained that to CIC and it is no problem cause now the children are landed.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
I'm off to Kingston in the morning to spend Easter with my husband and his family. I really hope this is the last visit before the interview. I just don't want to have to continue to go there all summer, I'd rather him be up here. fingers crossed.
Safe travels. Fingers and toes crossed it's the final trip. Enjoy!!!

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Also wanted to add that in our case we couldnt get a copy of valid ID of the mother as she was being difficult. So we explained that to CIC and it is no problem cause now the children are landed.
So far I wasn't asked for the mother's ID either. She took the form to a JP. Also so far I was not asked to include the birth certificates for hubby or child. I used their passport as ID as well as his national ID.

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

Thanks..

Got response from KVO today

Please be advised that your application was approved on 07 March 2018 and is now closed. Add-on of non- accompanying dependants is no longer possible.

Please note that you may keep the online payment receipt for CAD$300 as processing fee for the children and submit this with the application package to CPC Mississauga.

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Ikr...anxiety killing me....just want the entire process to be done

From what I've seen kvo BGC usually doesn't change until the end after interview. I guess instead of constant update they just wait to save their time.

Mine went to process after interview and next day to complete n application approved.

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Thanks..

Got response from KVO today

Please be advised that your application was approved on 07 March 2018 and is now closed. Add-on of non- accompanying dependants is no longer possible.

Please note that you may keep the online payment receipt for CAD$300 as processing fee for the children and submit this with the application package to CPC Mississauga.
so what does that mean you have to start all over and wait another 7 months?

Bahamaboy

Mar 6, 2018
Hi All,
It's been a while since I've been on here. Just wanted to update. Hubby came to Canada in October, somehow miraculously we were granted a TRV. We received an interview request in November for January 30th 2018, unfortunately, due to financial constraints we requested a later date for an interview. We got a response at the beginning of January, new interview date for march 6th. Hubby left Canada after 4 months and immediately missed it here even the cold that he had become accustomed too. For the first week, he wore a winter parka, toque and gloves even in the house, by march he was used to wearing a hoodie with a shirt. He's a trooper lol. After living here togther for the past 4 months...we weren't nervous until the morning of the interview. Hubby was called shortly after his 9am appointment time. He brought, recent pics of him in Canada with the family, but the lady didn't even look at those. She was mainly concerned with who was going to care for his nonaccompanying daughter ( issues with the mother signing the form to let her immigrate with him) since he has been raising the child since she was 4 months old. The officer told him that he needs to keep trying to get his daughter a PR so she can be raised with my son and she looked at pics that he had of the two children when my son and I took a month long vacation last February. The officer didn't even ask about me *gasp*. Hubby was in there about 15 minutes, she did ask my were married so fast within 5 months of meeting.Crazy I know but I was someone who was dead set against marriage after being hurt so many times and this man changed all of that, we connected in everyway possible. I just knew he was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with. He felt like home. He explained that we fell in love unexpectedly and quickly and we just didn't want to live apart anymore so we did what we believed was right, she said she was satisfied with the legitimacy of our relationship and asked him to wait in the waiting room and his visa would be issued shortly. We were in disbelief, it was like a moment etched in time I will never forget. It felt like finally, all those tears, all of those petty arguments, all those lonely nights, hours of video chat, what's app all day long convos, the phone calls 3 times a day, the breakdowns, the wracked up credit cards from travelling there 6 times in two years, all the pain, all the struggle was finally worth it, just for that simple validation of our relationship that we had no doubt was real
being legitimacised. We are still on a natural high. Hubby could not wait to come "home" he still talks about how he loves how "disciplined"
everythin is here and he says of course he will always love where he came from but Canada is home now. Our next fight is to get his 4 year old daughter here, God Willing! She is the missing piece and we need her here to be a complete family. Those of you who have completed this process already congratulations, cause this is one of the most mentally and emotionally taxing situations I have ever been in. I wish you all the happiness in the world with your spouse. To those who have newly applied or those still waiting for an interview, Breath, I know how hard and exhausting this process is, how frustratingly slow is can seem, hang in there please, there is a light at the end of this dark, winding tunnel and that light is worth the fight, a thousand times over! P.s. Hubby has a job interview tomorrow, and if he is successful *fingers crossed*that second income certainly will not go astray
Just keep going!
Love and Blessings
Kismet
Amen!! The process is maddening but all worth it!

lisas6615

Mar 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
November 10, 2017
Doc's Request.
January 10, 2018 (Police Certificate, submitted February 13, 2018)
AOR Received.
January 9, 2018
File Transfer...
February 27, 2018
Med's Request
January 10, 2018
Med's Done....
February 12, 2018 (Passed medical February 26, 2018)
Interview........
April 18, 2018 (Interview request sent April 11, 2018)
Passport Req..
April 18, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
April 18, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Hope you are all doing great today! :)

Any November applicants? Medical was passed, but no updates yet

Reactions: SHANkey

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
so what does that mean you have to start all over and wait another 7 months?
Yup exactly what they mean but that will have to wait until I find some free time cause I don't have the energy for that right now.....

Hubby and the oldest child were approved Mar 7 and they planning to come and of April just looking tickets one way price tun up he can do all the paper work for the non accompanying one when him come.