IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
Can't speak specifically why you are yet to hear anything from them, but I am a October 26 applicant and my online account is saying the same as yours since January 05, 2018. However base on posting in this forum July and August applicants are getting called for interview now. We just have to pray that September and October applicants are next
Oh okay. Well at least we know it's
Part of the process if were in the same boat. Prayers all day. Thanks for taking the time to respond. So i guess everyone has to get an interview. I didn' know that thanks

Reactions: Rainbowchile

Jamgurl1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Oh okay. Well at least we know it's
Part of the process if were in the same boat. Prayers all day. Thanks for taking the time to respond. So i guess everyone has to get an interview. I didn' know that thanks
Yea seems like everyone at kingston visa office has to do an interview. Let's hope our turn is very soon rather than later. Let me know when you see or hear of any changes and I will do the same

Redsbabes

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Niagara Falls
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
07-27-2017
Doc's Request.
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
Passed 09-10-2017
Interview........
13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi I'm new to this site. My application for my husband was received by Mississauga CIC on Oct 13 2017. I had actually sent it in July 2017 but it got returned to me as new forms had recently came out. In my package the second time sending it in because I thought it was being processed already it included the police check and schedule A. Dec 1 medical.was requested. It was sent in asap and passed. The package has gone and been received by Kingston since Dec 14 and I have heard no word or no updates. Does anyone know how long for them to respond it' going to be almost 2 months it been in Kingston.
I have signed in used the sign in partner.
My status is
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. H
Final decision Your application is in progress

Any advice is appreciated

Hello and welcome. Don’t worry your GCKey looks like most of us on this forum! You are on the right track. Believe me the waiting anxiety is no joke but your timeline is right on track.

Wildflower4u2nv

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
Hello and welcome. Don’t worry your GCKey looks like most of us on this forum! You are on the right track. Believe me the waiting anxiety is no joke but your timeline is right on track.
Thanks. The waiting is stressful with no updates. Thanks i feel alot better knowing this is how it goes

Reactions: Redsbabes

Judsz72

Nov 25, 2017
Hi everyone.. My husband's interview was on the 7th..she asked him everything that was on the application.. How we met..when we got engaged..who was at the wedding..he had to point out people in the pics I submitted..where we went on honeymoon..where I live and who lives with me.. Where I work and what I did..my kids names and birthdays.. My ex name.. What my husband does for a living..do we exchange gifts..who bought the rings...if I was here with him..which I was...at the end she called me in..said he passed the interview but he needed to get an updated passport..he needs to have at least 6 months left in his passport to issue the visa..his passport expires in May..I'm like why didn't they ask for that a long time ago as they had a copy..anyways we had to go do pics pick up the form and head back to St Elizabeth to get the form signed by a JP then head to the passport office in Kingston on the 8th..got there for when it opened..did the same day service..paid $16, 500 for it..got it before 3pm..rushed to the Canadian embassy by 3pm..an hour later. Left with visa..originally she had said we could dhl..I was like hell no..he's leaving with me on Monday.. So she said if we can make it with the passport before noon on Friday that would be good and she would leave our names at the security desk to let us in..but we did it in 1 day..lol.. I don't think I've ever driven that crazy and fast before in my life and especially in Jamaica.. But when you need something.. And I needed my husband to make that flight with me on Monday. I was willing to do whatever it takes. Thank God. He made a way..good luck to everyone that has interviews coming up..PS. I can enjoy the next few days before we leave. Jamaica is lovely

Rainbowchile

Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone.. My husband's interview was on the 7th..she asked him everything that was on the application.. How we met..when we got engaged..who was at the wedding..he had to point out people in the pics I submitted..where we went on honeymoon..where I live and who lives with me.. Where I work and what I did..my kids names and birthdays.. My ex name.. What my husband does for a living..do we exchange gifts..who bought the rings...if I was here with him..which I was...at the end she called me in..said he passed the interview but he needed to get an updated passport..he needs to have at least 6 months left in his passport to issue the visa..his passport expires in May..I'm like why didn't they ask for that a long time ago as they had a copy..anyways we had to go do pics pick up the form and head back to St Elizabeth to get the form signed by a JP then head to the passport office in Kingston on the 8th..got there for when it opened..did the same day service..paid $16, 500 for it..got it before 3pm..rushed to the Canadian embassy by 3pm..an hour later. Left with visa..originally she had said we could dhl..I was like hell no..he's leaving with me on Monday.. So she said if we can make it with the passport before noon on Friday that would be good and she would leave our names at the security desk to let us in..but we did it in 1 day..lol.. I don't think I've ever driven that crazy and fast before in my life and especially in Jamaica.. But when you need something.. And I needed my husband to make that flight with me on Monday. I was willing to do whatever it takes. Thank God. He made a way..good luck to everyone that has interviews coming up..PS. I can enjoy the next few days before we leave. Jamaica is lovely
Me love this! Well detailed! Did u upload any docs to your online account like passport before you go? The reason I asked it shows docs outstanding but they told me to bring originals in the letter for interview. Also I’m glad u mentioned passport as my son passport expire August so he doesn’t have 6 months and my husband was saying let it stay! God send you! Stay Bless!

Reactions: SHANkey and Judsz72

Redsbabes

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Niagara Falls
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
07-27-2017
Doc's Request.
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
Passed 09-10-2017
Interview........
13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending

What an amazing story of love at its best!!! Congratulations.

Judsz72

Nov 25, 2017
Me love this! Well detailed! Did u upload any docs to your online account like passport before you go? The reason I asked it shows docs outstanding but they told me to bring originals in the letter for interview. Also I’m glad u mentioned passport as my son passport expire August so he doesn’t have 6 months and my husband was saying let it stay! God send you! Stay Bless!
Yes, I uploaded all that they asked to bring before I brought them in..just to be on the safe side..we took the original with us when we went. They took our cell phones at the security desk and put them in a locker. Got them when we were leaving...also they asked us to bring 3 jamaican size passport pics...i had submitted before but they said they were wrong...good thing we got 6 pics when we went to do them for the passport.. Lol..anything to help as i know its stressful...i had booked my husbands flight with mine as it was 200+ canadian..i booked Dec 5th wasnt gonna let that price missed me..lol...i was riding high on my faith in God that everything would work out..hes never failed me yet. Good luck and God bless..he got you!

Judsz72

Nov 25, 2017
What an amazing story of love at its best!!! Congratulations.
Thank you..my husband is worth it..hes an amazing man. The devil tried it but God..the morning of the interview..we drove off in the rental and about 20 minutes later i realised the key indicator was flashing on the dashboard..it was a push button starter..we looked couldnt find the key..we were the car coudnt have gotten this far without the key..pulled over..called the guy..had the key in his pocket..i wanted to literally cry..took about 30 minutes for someone to bring the key to us..we are coming from St Elizabeth..i drove like my life depended on it..saw a cop with a radar..dont know how we didnt get pulled over..but God..we made it 40 minutes before before the interview time..I know the God I serve..hes awesome! Stay blessed and best of luck to you and your family.

Jahwally

Dec 21, 2017
Good day, has any anyone done the Inland processing in recent time? If so what was the time period from submitting to PR ?

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi congrats to everyone with approvals, those with confirmed interview dates and welcome to the newbies. Just an update hubby & stepson rec'vd PR cards today. They landed Dec 15, 2017. Just to give you an idea of the wait time. Another thing, if you are in the process of obtaining an ontario drivers license & require a letter to prove your driving record in jamaica you can get that letter from the jamaican embassy for $30 cash. It's the greatest feeling having hubby & stepson here...it was all worth it. All the best to everyone.

Sep 9, 2016
Hi congrats to everyone with approvals, those with confirmed interview dates and welcome to the newbies. Just an update hubby & stepson rec'vd PR cards today. They landed Dec 15, 2017. Just to give you an idea of the wait time. Another thing, if you are in the process of obtaining an ontario drivers license & require a letter to prove your driving record in jamaica you can get that letter from the jamaican embassy for $30 cash. It's the greatest feeling having hubby & stepson here...it was all worth it. All the best to everyone.
He will still need to do g1 but can go to his g with a few lessons my hubby did that as well. Got his record did the g1 test then booked his g test for a couple of months after getting his g1