+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Rainbowchile

Nov 14, 2017
Also, when I go to docs submitted by the client it’s saying Schedule A still outstanding but I submitted that from November via Webform Bcuz I was not able to link my account online. Should I resend Schedule A? It’s saying replacement overdue?

weallwegot

Feb 8, 2017
That's true my husband interview is less than two weeks away it's on January 24 i really want to go but air Canada prices for that week is still close to $1000 i thought the price was dropping in January. Im thinking the same way as you it's better if I take time off when he gets here and I also have to think about the fact that he's going to need a whole new wardrobe when he arrives winter clothes shoes...... but I really hope they give it on the spot so we can be together sooner instead of waiting for them to mail it back but I'm really excited that the day is approaching very soon!!
congrats keep us all posted on how it goes. We quiz each other every night it is just so nerve wracking cause you have no idea what to expect. But I am praying all works out fine for all of us during this testing process

Reactions: Goldy5

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
it seems they dont want to respond to my email. is there any chance that they may not got my email? after i sent them email i recieved a confirmation that they got my email but now its like 5 days and they didnot respond!! i asked about an update on my case.

Last edited:

Goldy5

Nov 16, 2017
congrats keep us all posted on how it goes. We quiz each other every night it is just so nerve wracking cause you have no idea what to expect. But I am praying all works out fine for all of us during this testing process

I will keep everyone posted, I'm just counting down the days and waiting

Reactions: mel2017

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Also, when I go to docs submitted by the client it’s saying Schedule A still outstanding but I submitted that from November via Webform Bcuz I was not able to link my account online. Should I resend Schedule A? It’s saying replacement overdue?
I ended up submitted the schedule A like 5 times. I would resend even if you already submitted it to save time. And confirm with Mississauga or kvo that they received it.

Sep 9, 2016
What’s the number for the KVO? My husband got his landed yesterday inland process they have my daughter’s passport since December I just want to know what’s going on when are they sending it back

Rainbowchile

Nov 14, 2017
I ended up submitted the schedule A like 5 times. I would resend even if you already submitted it to save time. And confirm with Mississauga or kvo that they received it.
When I had submitted it via web form I had gotten an email from them saying they received the document and they will pass it on to the relevant case officer.