Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Happy New Year to all! Just thought i would check in. Husband is adapting well. He loves going outside. Initially settlement seems overwhelming but we are doing things one at a time. Tmrw we are doing health card application cause we got proof of address. Dentist on monday. They got benefits card now. School still waiting for them to open for the kids to register. And I am adapting surprisingly well juggling family life and work life. It just feels it is meant to be. By the way, anyone know of a good barber in the Toronto area?? If anyone knows. Im thinking somewhere near eglinton west. This is for husband and son.

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Happy New Year to all! Just thought i would check in. Husband is adapting well. He loves going outside. Initially settlement seems overwhelming but we are doing things one at a time. Tmrw we are doing health card application cause we got proof of address. Dentist on monday. They got benefits card now. School still waiting for them to open for the kids to register. And I am adapting surprisingly well juggling family life and work life. It just feels it is meant to be. By the way, anyone know of a good barber in the Toronto area?? If anyone knows. Im thinking somewhere near eglinton west. This is for husband and son.
Is Albion Rd too far for you, for the barber?

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Is Albion Rd too far for you, for the barber?
May be far. I live downtown. Its hard to find barber in my area. But if they are good I know my husband will go there

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Awesome to hear. Cut n Run barber shop 1009 kingston Road...thats in beaches area. Ask for apandat...he is a yardie. Plz tag me if the post landing thread gets going. I am learning so much & willing to share

Reactions: Belle Ginou

KTluv

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
We are sending out our documents Monday the journey is about to commence. Once we submit our application a lawyer advised us to then try to do a visiting visa chances could increase because he has to return to Jamaica to complete the application process. However, I do know that many people do not get a TRavel visa. Those of you who applied and got through what information did you provide and what did your letter state!! I hope hubby can be here for baby shower or atleast the birth of baby and go home!!

Reactions: destinyjam2can

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Great to hear !!!! My husband adapting well too went outside jumped in the snow and started his first job yesturday. He is very happy. Now he’s talking about us trying to have a child. Lol let’s see how that goes

KTluv

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Do i need to fill out the IMM5481 - sponsor evaluation form?

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Great to hear !!!! My husband adapting well too went outside jumped in the snow and started his first job yesturday. He is very happy. Now he’s talking about us trying to have a child. Lol let’s see how that goes
Thats exciting! Im happy for everyone. Im still like surreal that he and the kids are here with me. That long wait is worth it!