+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Happy Holidays!!!! newbie here...been watching this forum for the last year and finally decided to join. I enjoy reading other long distance married couples going through the process and finally being together (this thread has been my confort zone) where my family memebers and friends cant relate to what this process is.
My husband and i started submitted our application some time ago now the medical is requested so doing it next week. Can anyone say usually how long after the medical is submitted you get a response? Also I am going through quebec immigration so I see its alittle different
Hi Nessac, Welcome!! I did the medical on June 30 and by July 5 I saw "Medical Passed". It doesn't take long for most however every situation is different. You can view our spreadsheet and see the average time it took us in the group: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pQjp_ExOeO1HQGQMwnbKkZ-QMwSzW7r9uuoTjhfpOtg/edit

Reactions: Nessac

Caribbean Dream

Nov 13, 2017
Happy new year to you all, I have been missing for a couple days due to the rush of the holidays. Unfortunately I lost one of my Aunts on New year's Eve, very sad time for the family. Keep us in your prayers.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Happy new year to you all, I have been missing for a couple days due to the rush of the holidays. Unfortunately I lost one of my Aunts on New year's Eve, very sad time for the family. Keep us in your prayers.
Condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. Prayers be with you.

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Happy New year KVO friends. Its a new year already yikes time just passing by oh so fast.

Yeah January my 3months work probation is finally up and my 3weeks vacation kicks in so it time to start looking cheap tickets to JA. i will mostly go down Feb to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary wow now that's a long time.

Hubby scheduled DNA testing appoint only 12 days away so I'm giving this process to be complete by March (fingers crossed).

hope all the new arrivers are keeping warm and enjoying the white winter wonderland, im sure those that are still waiting are anxious but kind of delighted from all the stories they've heard about the wicked winters lolol.

I certainly only want to facetime at night cause I'm so jealous they are out there in the hot vibrant sun and im stuck inside hiding from the cold lolol

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
no news for poor mario. im going to dead. im really tired of this process. everybody got their visa and i still here have no news. i dont know whats wrong with me. i never was lucky in my life. please pray for me god may answer your prayers better than mine. i really need this visa more than everything. i dont know what to do. interview was in novemeber.

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
no news for poor mario. im going to dead. im really tired of this process. everybody got their visa and i still here have no news. i dont know whats wrong with me. i never was lucky in my life. please pray for me god may answer your prayers better than mine. i really need this visa more than everything. i dont know what to do. interview was in novemeber.
you are lucky you found your wife, I can only imagine your irritation but keep positive
Has your wife tried to contact them?

EasyFlo876

Jun 21, 2017
Bless up Mariooo, dont worry your self family. There are so many things to be thankful for trust me. I understand your frustration, you want to be with your family and get out of here. Seem so close but yet so far. Just gwan hold the faith me family. God has a plan and things is working just the way him want it to work for you...We all have you in our prayers and your time is coming just like everyone else. I use to wonder why things not working for me like others but my mother always instill some peace in me by saying " not everyone rice and peas ready the same time." Just gwan hold it little longer. Big up yah self family! Prosperous new year.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
If you have travelled before bare in mind security takes time. You should feel blessed in away just saying.

Reactions: Mrs grant