Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Happy Holidays everyone! I have been busy this past week since husband and kids arrived last Thursday. Where to start. At the pearson airport they received sin which was great cause the next day was snow day. It took 2 hrs due to very busy night for arrival before Christmas. Each day is an experience with snow and negative temperatures. My husband is amazed when he see some people in shorts. Lol We got bank accounts and waiting for them to send mail so we can apply for the health card. We were late to register for school but we are waiting for school board to state whether there is room in Jk class because they are at maximum. I hope everyone is doing well with their families and those waiting keep your strength and resilience and your time will come

Tiffany02

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys..Hope the holidays is treating everyone great...I have a quick question...Now that my husband is here he wants to sponsor my step-children sometime in March when he is better established financally... Question is will we have to pay the 1050 each for the childrens app?

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Hey guys..Hope the holidays is treating everyone great...I have a quick question...Now that my husband is here he wants to sponsor my step-children sometime in March when he is better established financally... Question is will we have to pay the 1050 each for the childrens app?
The fee is 150 per child. We're they in the app as non accompanying? Medicals as well are needed.

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Happy Holidays everyone! I have been busy this past week since husband and kids arrived last Thursday. Where to start. At the pearson airport they received sin which was great cause the next day was snow day. It took 2 hrs due to very busy night for arrival before Christmas. Each day is an experience with snow and negative temperatures. My husband is amazed when he see some people in shorts. Lol We got bank accounts and waiting for them to send mail so we can apply for the health card. We were late to register for school but we are waiting for school board to state whether there is room in Jk class because they are at maximum. I hope everyone is doing well with their families and those waiting keep your strength and resilience and your time will come
Congratulations!!!

Jahwally

Dec 21, 2017
Good day hope all is ending 2017 on a good note one way or the other, my question: what is the fastest processing time any one got the PR?added that I have US and canada visa. Thanks.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Good day hope all is ending 2017 on a good note one way or the other, my question: what is the fastest processing time any one got the PR?added that I have US and canada visa. Thanks.
It doesn't matter which visa you have, I have the US and Canadian too. I even had the Schengen, Croatian and Caymanian. They didn't help to expedite the process one bit. It all depends on when you submitted and where you are in the queue. Make sure you fill out the form correctly and provide all the supporting documents. The process could be delayed if they is a missing document/ signature.

Reactions: Jahwally

Zhan07

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hi good night everyone my husband came in last night on one of the coldest night we had so far this year . It was his first time taking a plane he didn’t like it much but thank god he reached safe. He was able to get his SIN the same time . Hope every one had a blessed Christmas and the new year is just around the corner with more good news to come and for those owe are still waiting to. He their visa .

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
ok guys. today is done and it means this year already is over and nothing gonna happen until january.
thanks everybody for all your helps and advises in this year and hopefully i can get my visa in january. please pray for me and i hope one day i come in this threat and write: yeah i got it. i hope!
happy new year everybody

Nessac

Dec 29, 2017
Happy Holidays!!!! newbie here...been watching this forum for the last year and finally decided to join. I enjoy reading other long distance married couples going through the process and finally being together (this thread has been my confort zone) where my family memebers and friends cant relate to what this process is.
My husband and i started submitted our application some time ago now the medical is requested so doing it next week. Can anyone say usually how long after the medical is submitted you get a response? Also I am going through quebec immigration so I see its alittle different

Redsbabes

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Niagara Falls
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
07-27-2017
Doc's Request.
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
Passed 09-10-2017
Interview........
13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Happy New Year!!!! Here’s to more family reunification on 2018!!!!!!

Reactions: mel2017 and faithey