+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
yes. they took my finger prints.
any body else here gave finger prints in interview day?
My hubby didn't but I believe fingerprints are part of the biometrics which he did when he applied for visa. I believe most of us applied for a visa at some point. In you cic account I am sure there is a line for biometrics. Did you apply for a visa before?

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Good luck to mel2017 tomorrow on your interview

hipchick

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017... Sched A.... Submitted 27-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-04-2017...SA 21-04-17
File Transfer...
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 2016 upfront ..PASSED
did they take your finger print or you spouse finger print in interview day?
i was told they need to do my bgck before issuing visa and i dont know how long does this bgck take to be done.
No finger prints on interview day. But he did apply for a visitor visa 2 years ago. He did biometrics then. Don't know if they used that.

Reactions: kieshat and Mariooo

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
hi y'all hubby got the call yesterday to pick up his passport on Monday between 9-10 feeling happy, excited overjoyed. it's finally over a new chapter begins thank you all for the continuous support throughout this time ❤. To all the others waiting it shall come to an end have faith and patience you too shall reunite with your love one / family...

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
hi y'all hubby got the call yesterday to pick up his passport on Monday between 9-10 feeling happy, excited overjoyed. it's finally over a new chapter begins thank you all for the continuous support throughout this time ❤. To all the others waiting it shall come to an end have faith and patience you too shall reunite with your love one / family...
Congrats and thanks for your words of encouragement.

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Good luck today Mel and jamaicansnowflake everything will be fine.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Morning forum family, I swear you all made my morning. When I saw the calls you were getting, I guess KVO is giving us our early Christmas goodies :D. I've been so busy these last few days, had 1 year old with flu and I got the flu from him so I've been home resting and taking him to doc appointments etc. Yes, it's today at 1 and I'm so excited. I forgot to print the email that indicated the time of the interview and what I should take with me as they said we should take it along so I will try to do that before I go. I will keep you all posted. I should be seeing @JamaicanSnowflake when I get there. Fingers and toes crossed that we hear the word 'approved' . Hugs and kisses to all! We will talk later.

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Everything will be okay ...good luck hun
Morning forum family, I swear you all made my morning. When I saw the calls you were getting, I guess KVO is giving us our early Christmas goodies :D. I've been so busy these last few days, had 1 year old with flu and I got the flu from him so I've been home resting and taking him to doc appointments etc. Yes, it's today at 1 and I'm so excited. I forgot to print the email that indicated the time of the interview and what I should take with me as they said we should take it along so I will try to do that before I go. I will keep you all posted. I should be seeing @JamaicanSnowflake when I get there. Fingers and toes crossed that we hear the word 'approved' . Hugs and kisses to all! We will talk later.

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Congratulations Mrs grant. ..

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Still waiting for KVO to call back I miss the call yesterday but if they don't do you guys think I should still go in on Monday seems I know that's what they're calling about and I'll be in Kingston anyway?