Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Ayomas, I wish you and your husband all the best today!!

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
I love my husband
I love my Husband
I looooveeee my husband
deep breath
urrrggggg ok, so the mans phone got mashed up and doesn't he take out the chip and loooooose it :mad: and of course being jamaica he can't get back a chip with that number
Ok now the interview is November 29th do I bother contacting them to change the number kinda of have too just in case?

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
This may be silly question but Im going to ask it. Lol. What is the dress code for interview? Business or business casual for the husband. I say business my husband says business casual, lol :p
Do they have a dress code? I will be taking the day from work that day so it wont be a business attire for me. I plan to wear a comfortable jeans, top and a sandals. I want to be as comfortable as possible for those questions :D. He should be good in business casual.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
I would like to know too. My husband did the canadian specs 50x70mm but i believe they are the wrong ones. I believe they are the smaller Jamaican specs. We are redoing the pictures again. In Mycic it says this measurement.
Frame size

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

If someone can confirm as well..paranoia setting in lol
I wrote KVO on this issue a few weeks ago. they confirm its the regular sized photo which is Jamaican size. He could take both with him.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
I love my husband
I love my Husband
I looooveeee my husband
deep breath
urrrggggg ok, so the mans phone got mashed up and doesn't he take out the chip and loooooose it :mad: and of course being jamaica he can't get back a chip with that number
Ok now the interview is November 29th do I bother contacting them to change the number kinda of have too just in case?
lol, I don't think you have to contact them as I don't think they will be contacting him after this. However to be on the safe side, you could contact them and inform them of the number change.

Jewelzz

Feb 23, 2015
I love my husband
I love my Husband
I looooveeee my husband
deep breath
That's actually not true. He can get a new SIM card with the same number

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
OMG im so happy and excited reading thro the last 3 pages (since i was late on)..

Guess its just me left.. Oh man I've always been the 1 to standout from the crowd but really did it have to follow this process too.. lololol

guess Ill just see if it will be my Halloween Trick or Treat surprise next Tuesday.