Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Omg I'm so excited for the great news... am I the only 1 waiting now for that batch?

It's ok I will continue waiting for some news while I enjoy y'all
Just the two of us ludabrown. ..

Reactions: LestinWify

sophierob

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Are you all ready for this???? I just got my interview date. The call came in 11.09am and she informed me that she sent an email as well (email came in 11.07). I should bring in passport, 2 photos and proof of continued communication. Oh, my interview date is November 29 at 1 pm.[/QUOTEC
CONGRATLATIONS and all the best

Reactions: mel2017

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
i Submitted March 23rd and Went into Process in Kingston May 8th. Still Waiting. Congrats to those that got interview dates!!!!!
Still waiting too. March 17 sent and processed in Kingston June 6. Getting excited for everyone!

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Good morning everyone. .just want to say a huge congratulations to all those who get their interviews date this week .. all the best and hope that thing work out for the best..please keep the rest of us in prayers that our come soon....good luck:):):):)

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi Belle Ginou has your bgc started and if so When?.
I think Kingston office work differently then other visa office. For one they dont update if they start background check. It can go from background check not started to decision made approved or denied after interview is completed. Maybe others know as well. They are not good in updating gckey.

Reactions: Mrs grant

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
I think Kingston office work differently then other visa office. For one they dont update if they start background check. It can go from background check not started to decision made approved or denied after interview is completed. Maybe others know as well. They are not good in updating gckey.
Ok thanks.

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
Our background check changed to in progress the same day we got our interview invite. Yesterday it changed to passed right after his successful interview!!!!! :p:D Hubby is coming home with me!!! I pray for all of you with interviews in next coming weeks, and hope all those still waiting here soon, soon. Keep the faith, the pain, stress, anxiety, sadness all drops away and is immediately forgotten as soon as they tell you the magic words that they're approving the application!!

❤❤❤ We arrived early. Interview was 1pm. Security let us in at 12:30. Hubby was called in at 1:30. His interview about 15-20min. Then they had him call me in, and she spoke to me for about 10 minutes. Then called the two of us together to say she was approving him. We then waited about an hour for the paperwork. She was an older woman, in her 50 or 60's. Kind, but still professional and firm.

Hubby's questions:
Whats your story? You came to Canada to work and then what? (Regarding his overstay/exclusion order)
When did you meet your spouse?
What kind of things did you and your spouse do together upon meeting?
When did you get married?
Who was at the wedding?
Did you have a honeymoon?
Does your spouses father work? Where?
Where does your spouses mother work?
Does your spouse have any siblings?
What do you plan to do when you reach Canada?
Where does your wife work?
Do you have any children?
Has your spouse met your daughter?

My questions:
Did you know about your husbands history? (Overstay)
When did we meet?
Where did we meet?
What do I like you?
Did we lived together in Canada?
Where is your family located?
Where do your parents work?
Do I have any siblings?
Are they in Canada?
Have I met my spouses "step-daughter" (trick question! I corrected her, that I have met my spouses daughter)
Is your husband currently employed?
What are our future plans?
Do you plan on starting a family?

Advice- be confident, and be truthful. Practice questions inside and out. Even though we didn't know what ones would be asked, all of them were questions we practiced. Don't wait on replying or overthink your answers. Elaborate!!! Don't give one worded responses. Know your application inside and out. Express how you feel for your spouse sincerely, the interviewer looks deep in your eyes when listening to gage for genuineness. Know your red flags! We knew going in that his overstay was our biggest red flag, and sure enough that was the first question asked to both of us and we both were prepared for that.

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Our background check changed to in progress the same day we got our interview invite. Yesterday it changed to passed right after his successful interview!!!!! :p:D Hubby is coming home with me!!! I pray for all of you with interviews in next coming weeks, and hope all those still waiting here soon, soon. Keep the faith, the pain, stress, anxiety, sadness all drops away and is immediately forgotten as soon as they tell you the magic words that they're approving the application!!

❤❤❤ We arrived early. Interview was 1pm. Security let us in at 12:30. Hubby was called in at 1:30. His interview about 15-20min. Then they had him call me in, and she spoke to me for about 10 minutes. Then called the two of us together to say she was approving him. We then waited about an hour for the paperwork. She was an older woman, in her 50 or 60's. Kind, but still professional and firm.

Hubby's questions:
Whats your story? You came to Canada to work and then what? (Regarding his overstay/exclusion order)
Who was at the wedding?

My questions:
When did we meet?
Where did we meet?
What do I like you?
Do I have any siblings?
Are they in Canada?
Have I met my spouses "step-daughter" (trick question! I corrected her, that I have met my spouses daughter)

Advice- be confident, and be truthful. Practice questions inside and out. Even though we didn't know what ones would be asked, all of them were questions we practiced. Don't wait on replying or overthink your answers. Elaborate!!! Don't give one worded responses. Know your application inside and out. Express how you feel for your spouse sincerely, the interviewer looks deep in your eyes when listening to gage for genuineness. Know your red flags! We knew going in that his overstay was our biggest red flag, and sure enough that was the first question asked to both of us and we both were prepared for that.
Awesome, congratulations again. So exciting, now you can enjoy your life together:). 5 days for us and counting, can't wait to have that feeling of relief you speak:D

Reactions: rowbabe and adt83

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Co

Hubby's questions:
Who was at the wedding?

My questions:
When did we meet?
Where did we meet?
What do I like you?
Do I have any siblings?
Are they in Canada?

congrats all the best

Reactions: adt83

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon

Hubby's questions:
Who was at the wedding?

My questions:
When did we meet?
Where did we meet?
What do I like you?
Do I have any siblings?
Are they in Canada?

Holy, thats a lot of questions, did they specifically ask you to be there?

Reactions: adt83 and mel2017

rowbabe

Mar 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16/01/2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
File Transfer...
11/04/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
07/09/2017
Passport Req..
07/09/2017

Hubby's questions:
Who was at the wedding?

My questions:
When did we meet?
Where did we meet?
What do I like you?
Do I have any siblings?
Are they in Canada?

Such wonderful news I was thinking about you this week what a wonderful week and great flight home!!!!! If all goes well my hubby will be with me this time next week!!!!

Reactions: adt83

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Good morning everyone. .just want to say a huge congratulations to all those who get their interviews date this week .. all the best and hope that thing work out for the best..please keep the rest of us in prayers that our come soon....good luck:):):):)
I sure will. Im hoping you get call today. im believing for you!

Reactions: Wallie_bee