+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
oh wow guys. i just finally got my interview date for middle of November and i also was asked for medical. so excited so nervous and so dont know what to call this feeling :)))))
any body know how long does it take after medical exam to get results?
This is wonderful news. I came online today hoping to hear some great news. It doesn't take long. For instance, I did my medical on June 30 and by July 5 I saw medical passed on ecas. That was roughly 1 week.

Reactions: Mariooo

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Hi! My hubby just got approved today for a visiting visa, we applied in June 1st for PR :) I really wasn't expecting him to be approved but I'm so glad we tried for the TRV! It can happen, his flight is booked for Oct 27th
OMG that is GREAT. I am told that rarely happens. Woohoo!!!

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
When KVO requested a passport picture for the interview what size does it need to be? Does it need to be stamped by the shop? My husband went ahead and got passport pictures and was told by the immigration person to get "2 regular passport photos and don't do anything to them" please help me!
Ok it depends. When I was submitting my form, the information clearly states that the first pictures I submitted should have the photo place information at the back of ONE of the pictures however just recently I got an interview date and in the email it asked for two passport pics but it said it must not be written on, the exact email states "
Passport photos: Passport size photographs 2 regular passport-sized (unsigned, white background) This must be received at this office by:" As you can see my instructions clearly said " passport size picture"

LestinWify

Jun 15, 2017
oh wow guys. i just finally got my interview date for middle of November and i also was asked for medical. so excited so nervous and so dont know what to call this feeling :)))))
any body know how long does it take after medical exam to get results?
did they call u or email..Congrats!!!

nemrac1466

Aug 19, 2017
Ok it depends. When I was submitting my form, the information clearly states that the first pictures I submitted should have the photo place information at the back of ONE of the pictures however just recently I got an interview date and in the email it asked for two passport pics but it said it must not be written on, the exact email states "
Passport photos: Passport size photographs 2 regular passport-sized (unsigned, white background) This must be received at this office by:" As you can see my instructions clearly said " passport size picture"
Yes but what country passport size? Jamaica does theirs 35mmx45mm whereas Canada is 50mmx70mm?

Reactions: lisas6615

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Yes but what country passport size? Jamaica does theirs 35mmx45mm whereas Canada is 50mmx70mm?
Very good question!!! Im thinking because the email came from KVO they would be referring to Jamaica's passport size however let me check into that and confirm in a few.

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
This is wonderful news. I came online today hoping to hear some great news. It doesn't take long. For instance, I did my medical on June 30 and by July 5 I saw medical passed on ecas. That was roughly 1 week.
I don't see that on mine and all now I don't hear a thing from kvo

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
I don't see that on mine and all now I don't hear a thing from kvo
What yours say? You can email them to find out what's going on. It might force their hands to deal with your application now. I just emailed them asking for clarity re the passport sized picture specs.

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
What yours say? You can email them to find out what's going on. It might force their hands to deal with your application now. I just emailed them asking for clarity re the passport sized picture specs.
Mine still at number 3. Medical received. .. what's the emailed