+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
My app went to in process middle of September I hope they aren't going by when the app went to in process and actually when you filed your app hoping the hear something this week.
I would hope so but I notice early 2017 took long to transfer to Jamaica. Such a long delay. I notice people who applied April going forward the transfer was much quicker. Our was transfered just over a month applying. Mrs Grant and Belle hope you guys get your date soon.

Reactions: Mrs grant

ayomas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017, SA 23-03-2017
File Transfer...
03-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017
I just got a missed call about 20 mins ago, (8:03 pm local Toronto time), i called back the number and it says something about the office of policy, citizenship and immigration. Why would they be calling at this time??? Did anyone else receive a call? My hubby's interview is scheduled for October 26th...

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
I would hope so but I notice early 2017 took long to transfer to Jamaica. Such a long delay. I notice people who applied April going forward the transfer was much quicker. Our was transfered just over a month applying. Mrs Grant and Belle hope you guys get your date soon.
You're right our officers are lacking somewhat I just saw my husband in September but it seems like its been a year since I haven't seen him really hoping snd praying he's here for the Christmas that would be such a delight. I think we should hear something by this month though thinking postive.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
You're right our officers are lacking somewhat I just saw my husband in September but it seems like its been a year since I haven't seen him really hoping snd praying he's here for the Christmas that would be such a delight. I think we should hear something by this month though thinking postive.
My friend applied before me and I noticed the hold up because they asked for schedule a, police and medicals. Where me I applied nearly a month after her and was only asked for medicals as the police and schedule a was submitted at the time when we applied. I believe that is a huge hold up. So our file was transfered a month before hers. You will get a date soon Amen. Nothing better than your man for Christmas with a big red bow on him coming through the airport gates. The goodbyes at the airport are just too hard so I haven't seen my husband.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
I just got a missed call about 20 mins ago, (8:03 pm local Toronto time), i called back the number and it says something about the office of policy, citizenship and immigration. Why would they be calling at this time??? Did anyone else receive a call? My hubby's interview is scheduled for October 26th...
Try calling back tomorrow. Maybe some senior members have an answer.

SammyD

Star Member
May 18, 2017
That's a bit strange for CIC to be calling on a public holiday....call them early in the morning..hopefully u will get some answers.

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
My friend applied before me and I noticed the hold up because they asked for schedule a, police and medicals. Where me I applied nearly a month after her and was only asked for medicals as the police and schedule a was submitted at the time when we applied. I believe that is a huge hold up. So our file was transfered a month before hers. You will get a date soon Amen. Nothing better than your man for Christmas with a big red bow on him coming through the airport gates. The goodbyes at the airport are just too hard so I haven't seen my husband.

I agree with you 100% it's the Schedule A and Medical that holds up the process even more so when sent through the webform they take months to answer when done that way it's a bit frustrating.

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Good luck to all who waiting for interview date,hope this week is a success.

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
Praying for good news for you all this week! I saw my husband 2 months ago but for me it seems like the closer we get to that finish line the longer this wait seems. I've become familiar with all of your stories and I'm hoping those interview dates keep rolling in ❤