+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have a question...has anyone heard this....
the more updates we request on our file, the more delays it creates for our file ?
My MP told me this.

Thanks
I don't believe this is true , but I stand to be corrected.

I say this because I had my MP office request an update every 30 days during my process. The interesting part is - For me , it was the the opposite. The process seemed to advance every time they requested an update.

Reactions: Blessings2021

Blessings2021

Dec 29, 2020
I don't believe this is true , but I stand to be corrected.

I say this because I had my MP office request an update every 30 days during my process. The interesting part is - For me , it was the the opposite. The process seemed to advance every time they requested an update.
My MP was very helpful. There is always a progress whenever she check on my application.

Reactions: TamaraTZ

KW2223

Oct 8, 2020
We received pre-arrival and DM on PR. I just got back from JA, was hoping to hear when I was down there. Waiting for the request for passport. We are Feb 2020. It says on the website for Canada that they are currently finalizing Oct 2019 applications. Anyone have any recent updates you could share!? This is getting to be way toooooo much! I was hoping to not have to visit again...

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We received pre-arrival and DM on PR. I just got back from JA, was hoping to hear when I was down there. Waiting for the request for passport. We are Feb 2020. It says on the website for Canada that they are currently finalizing Oct 2019 applications. Anyone have any recent updates you could share!? This is getting to be way toooooo much! I was hoping to not have to visit again...
Update your address as in Canada and perhaps you'll get a virtual landing.

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
I’m also February 2020 applicant received pre arrival on May 20, 2020 and nothing since…sigh

KW2223

Oct 8, 2020
Sorry I meant May 20, 2021 I received pre arrival and nothing since not eve Decision made
I just noticed the decision made on mine. My hubby is so impatient he went to Mobay with his passport and they said he just has to wait. So frustrating!

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Its been 10 years for me! Got married about 3.5 years ago and due to circumstances waited until beginning on 2020 to apply and bam... talk about bad timing. SMH
My husband and I have been married for 11 years and still IRCC is punishing us

• Sad
Reactions: DiiDii