+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Just got interview date for my husband...I'm happy and nervous! They didn't ask for passport pictures though...only his passport...so I'm here wonder y? Cuz most ppl they ask for both.
OMG!! That is great!!! Which date is his interview? Hmm, maybe the picture he already supplied will suffice so I wouldn't be too worried about it. KVO is working again!!!

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Just got interview date for my husband...I'm happy and nervous! They didn't ask for passport pictures though...only his passport...so I'm here wonder y? Cuz most ppl they ask for both.
Congratulations. .. that's wonderful you supposed to be excited.

SammyD

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I am Wallie....was studying and my husband called so i decided to check my email at the sametime....and there it was! No more studying..lol

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
I am Wallie....was studying and my husband called so i decided to check my email at the sametime....and there it was! No more studying..lol
SammyD, you submitted Feb 20 right? I think I saw it earlier in the thread. When was your file transferred to KVO?

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I wouldn't either ..I would be jumping and screaming....your a libra born like me

Reactions: mel2017

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I submitted Feb 17...it was received feb 20.he did his medical april started processing july 17.
I think that they are doing it according to when it was file..... I wish all the best for you and your hubby..

Reactions: SammyD

SammyD

Star Member
May 18, 2017
We never know for sure what they are doing....i know this girl her husband got thru in 3months! They got married december and by the first week of April he was here.

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Same here but I don't know what's going on ...they moving slowly this year
We never know for sure what they are doing....i know this girl her husband got thru in 3months! They got married december and by the first week of April he was here.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
I think that they are doing it according to when it was file..... I wish all the best for you and your hubby..
I was thinking along this line. My file was transferred July 5 (date hubby got the notification email) but I submitted my application May 4 so I think even though my file was transferred July 5, they are attending to persons who applied before me. So even if our files were transferred the same day, if you applied before me you might get an interview date before me pending there is no issue. That's what I think

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018

we are talking about KVO...lol we all know its all about who know lololol

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I strongly believe so too but let see what happens in the end ...October is start so I am strongly expecting something by the end of the month:):):)
I was thinking along this line. My file was transferred July 5 (date hubby got the notification email) but I submitted my application May 4 so I think even though my file was July 5, they are attending to persons who applied before me. So even if our files were transferred the same day, if you applied before me you might get an interview date before me pending there is no issue. That's what I think

Reactions: JamaicanSnowflake

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18