AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-11-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
14-10-2019
It still says we are processing your background check.
That means it still may be a month before we hear from them again. Because they would sometimes send pre arrival before the background check is completed.

ADM2020

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Scarborough,Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
30-10-2019
File Transfer...
20-11-2019
I hope it won't be another month. I believe they were working while covid was rampaging the world just limited numbers and they're just now updating because the VAC is open and able to do PP collection. The embassy is different from application centre.

Mossar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
App. Filed.......
13-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-11-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
14-10-2019

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
That means it still may be a month before we hear from them again. Because they would sometimes send pre arrival before the background check is completed.
Sometimes background check says completed after they have returned back your passport or the day of your interview. But most likely there will be no interviews due to covid-19

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
I just hope I hear something soon it been 27 months now. After coming on here last night to see if any of you guys heard anything. That made me go and check my husband application. I must have signed in and out like 3 times before I realized something had changed. Before his medical section showed passed medical on June 19/19. Now its saying you dont have to do medical. We will contact you if this changes. So I'm not sure if I should be hopefully that someone pick up his file. Then on the othe hand are they going to ask for medical again. They extended it last year. June 19 would have made it 2 year with the same medical information since 2018. Yes I know some of you are going to say damn 27 months is something wrong with your file, did you order note. Make me just respond from now. No I haven't ordered note cause I need him to sign to application so I can request note and I haven't seen him since last year and everytime I say I will order note I tell myself oh I might hear somethingbefore I receive these notes but obviouslyI was wrong now I dont evenhas the engery to do anything . Only thing my husband has done is over stayed here in Canada but he has been back home since 2012. I have spoken to 2 different MP because I had changed address and both MP has told me the same information. He passed his medical... he has no criminal record... we even had to do RCMP check that came back that his finger prints are only in the system do to immigration reason. He wasn't deported he valenrary went home and paid his own way home. The MP'S said he met the eligibility since January 2019 his criminality has pass since dec 2018 after we summited his RCMP report. For over a year we have been waiting on final decision. Yes I have emailed them so much times that they have told me that they will no longer be replying to my emails and to wait until my husband is contacted. I have call immigration here in Canada to where they felt so bad for me they told me information that I shouldn't know like that he has met his Eligibility an about his criminality with the dates they have in there records. I was also told that there is nothing on his file saying that are looking for anything else from just that I have to wait for DM. So I hope I answered any question that might be heading my way after you all read this. I'm just hoping that the information about his medical not being there is a sign that we might here something soon?. What you think?

ADM2020

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Scarborough,Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
30-10-2019
File Transfer...
20-11-2019
I just hope I hear something soon it been 27 months now. After coming on here last night to see if any of you guys heard anything. That made me go and check my husband application. I must have signed in and out like 3 times before I realized something had changed. Before his medical section showed passed medical on June 19/19. Now its saying you dont have to do medical. We will contact you if this changes. So I'm not sure if I should be hopefully that someone pick up his file. Then on the othe hand are they going to ask for medical again. They extended it last year. June 19 would have made it 2 year with the same medical information since 2018. Yes I know some of you are going to say damn 27 months is something wrong with your file, did you order note. Make me just respond from now. No I haven't ordered note cause I need him to sign to application so I can request note and I haven't seen him since last year and everytime I say I will order note I tell myself oh I might hear somethingbefore I receive these notes but obviouslyI was wrong now I dont evenhas the engery to do anything . Only thing my husband has done is over stayed here in Canada but he has been back home since 2012. I have spoken to 2 different MP because I had changed address and both MP has told me the same information. He passed his medical... he has no criminal record... we even had to do RCMP check that came back that his finger prints are only in the system do to immigration reason. He wasn't deported he valenrary went home and paid his own way home. The MP'S said he met the eligibility since January 2019 his criminality has pass since dec 2018 after we summited his RCMP report. For over a year we have been waiting on final decision. Yes I have emailed them so much times that they have told me that they will no longer be replying to my emails and to wait until my husband is contacted. I have call immigration here in Canada to where they felt so bad for me they told me information that I shouldn't know like that he has met his Eligibility an about his criminality with the dates they have in there records. I was also told that there is nothing on his file saying that are looking for anything else from just that I have to wait for DM. So I hope I answered any question that might be heading my way after you all read this. I'm just hoping that the information about his medical not being there is a sign that we might here something soon?. What you think?
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation and I do hope that it was a positive sign and you will hear something soon about your application. I do hope you are reunited with your husband before the year ends. Keep the faith hun, all will be well in time.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation and I do that it was a positive sign and you will hear something soon about your application. I do hope you are reunited with your husband before the year ends. Keep the faith hun, all will be well in time.
Thank you for your kind words. I've been away from this form for so long. It's a nice feeling to just get it all out. Thank you

Reactions: ADM2020

ADM2020

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Scarborough,Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
30-10-2019
File Transfer...
20-11-2019
Thank you for your kind words. I've been away from this form for so long. It's a nice feeling to just get it all out. Thank you
You're welcome. I can imagine how frustrating it is but we have to encourage each other to keep being strong during this process because its alot, more than alot.