+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

ReivaG

Oct 19, 2018
No, I have not received pre-arrival services. Nothing on ECAS has changed since PPR.
Update:

I received an email from the High Commission in Kingston and they confirmed that they received my husband's passport and courier envelope and it is currently in queue to be processed. They mentioned that if they require any further information to further process his application, they will send a message in ECAS. I checked ECAS and there are no updated messages as of yet, and it still does not show that his passport and envelope were received.

MJR16

Oct 7, 2016
Does anyone have any advice on whether to wait it out for an appeal or to just resubmit the sponsorship application? My husband was denied, was told he’s not genuine (not charged with misrepresentation or anything) Anyone have any experience with this?

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone have any advice on whether to wait it out for an appeal or to just resubmit the sponsorship application? My husband was denied, was told he’s not genuine (not charged with misrepresentation or anything) Anyone have any experience with this?
Appeal took us from denial in March 2017, appeal was November and my husband was approved April 2018. If nothing has changed since denial, doing a new application would get denied again unless you have more “proof” of your relationship