+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Jamqueen101

May 1, 2018
I hope when September comes they will be sending out a whole lot of interview dates or passport request.
Just checking in for updates

I’m totally in with you on this one! I need a break through. Sometimes I can’t sleep at nights properly because I miss my husband so much I can’t explain. 98% of my time I’m talking to him. I rarely speak to my friends often because i want my marriage to last esp we r long distance so we need to communicate regularly.etc The hours of video and voice calls don’t seem to be all that satisfying anymore although we still do. I just need him physically beside me so I can feel safe. Tired of being lonely in a place by myself

I know we all r going through our “little”stress but keep the faith. All things will work out. Soon Memories of crying at the airport when he’s leaving to go back home will be a thing of the past and we both will be able to look back at it and laugh . I pray for strength for all of us today. God bless u all:). Hope we all hear some updates n positive results.

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
I hope when September comes they will be sending out a whole lot of interview dates or passport request.
Totally with you on this one. So stressful having your life in limbo. Understand the increase for other visas but I don’t think spousal visas should be on the back burner.

My husband is with me visiting so I’m kind of okay but still anxious to move past this phase in life. Most USA applicants from my February whatsapp group have already received PPR or have landed and eventually that takes a toll.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Good Morning

Walk with God when your heart needs company. Turn to God when you need someone to lean on
Take god's hand when you feel lost and alone
When no one can be there, remember God is always there. You are never alone

AMEN

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hello Peeps

Hope all is well with everyone one, the weekend has arrived and Im so happy that some of us applicants are getting goods news I hope and pray it continues. Please remember to always hold your head high nad continue to keep your prayers strang. Be safe and have a wonderful weekend

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Good Morning

Thank you lord for your blessings on us
We are so grateful for what you bless us with dear lord and all we are asking you for each day that we live is to let us have good health and strength so we can praise you in your highest praise.

AMEN

HAPPY SABBATH DAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hello

Hope everyone is doing well. Praying for positive news this week coming. Continue to keep your prayers strong and your heads held high. Please be safe and have a wonderful weekened

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hey guys i DHL'd my passport and the PC today, does any know if the same documents have to b uploaded through the GC Key account because i only just took pics of them an uploaded it that way because i was not able to scan them.. also what is the shortest time frame anyone has ever gotten back their passport after a PPR?

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
So I just received our GCMS notes. I don't understand much of what is going on but from what I can tell, it seems that after our file got to Kingston on May 3rd, it stayed for about a month before it was assigned to someone in June, then it seems about another month before that person started working on our file (July) and so we're still in progress. The officer just wrote a short note about what was included in the application (pictures, chat log, etc).

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
So I just received our GCMS notes. I don't understand much of what is going on but from what I can tell, it seems that after our file got to Kingston on May 3rd, it stayed for about a month before it was assigned to someone in June, then it seems about another month before that person started working on our file (July) and so we're still in progress. The officer just wrote a short note about what was included in the application (pictures, chat log, etc).

HEY LOVE HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR GCMS NOTES? DID IT TAKE 30 DAYS?

WANNA KNOW IF IT MAKES SENSE AT THIS POINT .. I HEARD THEY ARE BACK LOGGED WITH REQUESTS FOR NOTES...

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014

BTW WE HAVE A SIMILAR TIMELINE .. KVO RECEIVED/ STARTED PROCESSING OUR APPLICATION ON MAY 1ST ... SO IM ASSUMING YOU APPLIED IN FEBRUARY AS WELL?

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
HEY LOVE HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR GCMS NOTES? DID IT TAKE 30 DAYS?

WANNA KNOW IF IT MAKES SENSE AT THIS POINT .. I HEARD THEY ARE BACK LOGGED WITH REQUESTS FOR NOTES...
Yeah it took the full 30 days. Applied July 20th around 9pm and received it today around 1:30

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
BTW WE HAVE A SIMILAR TIMELINE .. KVO RECEIVED/ STARTED PROCESSING OUR APPLICATION ON MAY 1ST ... SO IM ASSUMING YOU APPLIED IN FEBRUARY AS WELL?
Yeah I applied feb 19th

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yeah it took the full 30 days. Applied July 20th around 9pm and received it today around 1:30

COOL IMA GO AHEAD AND ORDER MINE .. HES COMING FOR MY SISTERS WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER SO I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE IS APP STANDS WHEN HE COMES...

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
COOL IMA GO AHEAD AND ORDER MINE .. HES COMING FOR MY SISTERS WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER SO I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE IS APP STANDS WHEN HE COMES...
The thing with it is that he needs to sign a form giving you permission to file the request. I'm not sure if he can sign then scan it to you.. My hubby is here visiting so I didn't have to worry about that part.

I will definitely keep in touch and let you know if I hear anything.

Reactions: Jodi_1987!

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request