AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
They received application in mississauga on jan 8th, they started processing it feb 24th, schedule a was sent with application. it was received it started processing in Kingston on march 19th, medical was done on the 14 of may and interview was scheduled for june 19. Visa was given on the spot but i think it was done so quickly because i was pregnant and my due date was in march. Also they pass you for the medical you should be getting an interview date shortly. Make sure that the person doesnt miss the phone call because they wont call back or leave a message.

If you dont mind you explain yours and i’ll see if i can give any info.
Ok I have seen your post last week and I had told you congrats

My file got mailed off on April 3 2018
Reach CIC Mississauga April 9 2018
PCC/Shededule A- Sent in with application
AOR1- May 15 2018
Medical Request- May 25 2018
Sponsor Eligibility - May 26 2016
AOR2/KVO - June 1st 2018
Kingston started processing June 5 2018
Did Medical - June 4th 2018
Medical sent to CIC- June 11 2018. Confrim by physician that he pass and the are sending it off
Checked ESAC couple days after it said Medical PASS

Reneemc

May 17, 2018
Ok I have seen your post last week and I had told you congrats

My file got mailed off on April 3 2018
Reach CIC Mississauga April 9 2018
PCC/Shededule A- Sent in with application
AOR1- May 15 2018
Medical Request- May 25 2018
Sponsor Eligibility - May 26 2016
AOR2/KVO - June 1st 2018
Kingston started processing June 5 2018
Did Medical - June 4th 2018
Medical sent to CIC- June 11 2018. Confrim by physician that he pass and the are sending it off
Checked ESAC couple days after it said Medical PASS

Okay so yeah, so if he already sent in his background check then he should be getting a call for an interview next because thats the next step and the give visa on spot unless you’re missing a document. Check the message section on the gckey to see if they sent an interview letter. They sometimes do it incase the person missed the phone call

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Okay so yeah, so if he already sent in his background check then he should be getting a call for an interview next because thats the next step and the give visa on spot unless you’re missing a document. Check the message section on the gckey to see if they sent an interview letter. They sometimes do it incase the person missed the phone call
Trust me I check like 4 time a day the gckey and the esac

Reneemc

May 17, 2018
Trust me I check like 4 time a day the gckey and the esac

Haha dont check everyday its gonna make things seem longer. Th gckey is usually updated quicker than the esac, pray it wont be too long. Now the complete process takes about 5 months so its not that bad.

Reactions: Kemisha

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Haha dont check everyday its gonna make things seem longer. Th gckey is usually updated quicker than the esac, pray it wont be too long. Now the complete process takes about 5 months so its not that bad.
Haha I know right, it feels like I'm going crazy... hope you are right about the 5 months I'm praying for that blessing

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good morning

Week is almost done and another week to come may God watch over all of us and bring us some positive new... have a bless day

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Haha I know right, it feels like I'm going crazy... hope you are right about the 5 months I'm praying for that blessing
not quite sure it has reached as low as 5 months ... I'm currently almost at 6 months

February applicant (was pregnant with second child when application was sent in)
Medicals sent with APP - Currently shows passed
Background check sent with app - not in process
KVO started processing May 1st ..

Still no change in ecas or gckey not sure when he will be called for interview .. hoping to have him here for august .. our first daughter starts school September

his background check has expired so we paid today for next day service so will send that to them on Monday even tho they haven't requested it yet...

this is stressing me out .. I can't sleep I'm always obsessing about it... 24/7 my mind Is on it .. I can't wait for him to be through with this process... I feel we need like a bulletin from KVO weekly.. saying we are processing so so idk SOMETHING .. lack of communication is killing me ..

A feb 1st applicant for dependent sponsorship just got PPR .. praying to hear about interview by mid July for august .. so he can come for sept ..

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
not quite sure it has reached as low as 5 months ... I'm currently almost at 6 months

February applicant (was pregnant with second child when application was sent in)

Still no change in ecas or gckey not sure when he will be called for interview .. hoping to have him here for august .. our first daughter starts school September

his background check has expired so we paid today for next day service so will send that to them on Monday even tho they haven't requested it yet...

this is stressing me out .. I can't sleep I'm always obsessing about it... 24/7 my mind Is on it .. I can't wait for him to be through with this process... I feel we need like a bulletin from KVO weekly.. saying we are processing so so idk SOMETHING .. lack of communication is killing me ..

A feb 1st applicant for dependent sponsorship just got PPR .. praying to hear about interview by mid July for august .. so he can come for sept ..
I feel your pain. And they have this stupid rule about dual intent that means you family cannot apply for a visa to come visit you. They need more staff in the Kingston Visa Office! What is this about no interviews and what not for PR because of student and visitors visa? Irritates me to the core

J3lib3li

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I feel your pain. And they have this stupid rule about dual intent that means you family cannot apply for a visa to come visit you. They need more staff in the Kingston Visa Office! What is this about no interviews and what not for PR because of student and visitors visa? Irritates me to the core
They said they don’t process during this few months??

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM

I hear you, everyday I'm online to see if something changes the wait is driving me mad! just need to hear something about the process, anything! just tell me your reading it lol

Reactions: chanban

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I hear you, everyday I'm online to see if something changes the wait is driving me mad! just need to hear something about the process, anything! just tell me your reading it lol
My process is over but now my children's passport stuck up in Kingston office. I was so annoyed i told them to send back my daughters passport.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
received email this morning husbands application has been transferred to Kingston! fingers crossed it keeps flowing well
That's good mama.. happy for you yayyy

Reactions: rebeccara

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....

Hey mama... sorry for the late reply. I will keep you in my prayers I'm sure you will hear something soon, keep us posted. Yes you are right this lack of communication from KVO is a killer but try and hold your faith ok