+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
true dat I had to commit to working 2hrs a day for work while away, then i got my mom to come spend 2weeks at my house to take care of my kids I think she wins cause she well cock up watching rv she force me to get cable and she have the kids has company imstead of being home alone at her house and no bada ask if she no carry me go grocery store go buy more grocery for the 2weeks more that i usually buy even in 1 month and me not even wan see my gas, water n hydro bill sigh.

but i needed the break started new job last year so didnt have any vacation time so this my 1st trip to JA since july 2017..

ps Im at the airport writing this have 8am flight and havent slept in over 24hrs me tired bad
Safe flight Hun enjoy hubby is coming home with you.

Goldy5

Nov 16, 2017
I find kvo to be a mystery. I never attended interview. My spouse went for his interview and they never ask one question. All the agent said was I have no doubt your marriage is genuine. He wasn't ask to bring any additional proof just originals of marriage certificate, birth certificate and passport. They letter that came didn't ask for me to be available by phone. I really think that each agent is given authority to work within a certain guideline. It all depends on your agent and what they ask for. All the best everyone with your applications...keep the faith #familyreunification #jamaicanfamilies

I never attended the interview either and they ask I be available by telephone but they never called I think it all depends on how your spouse answers the question in the interview if they say I don't know or don't answer the questions well then they will call the sponsor. If you attend the interview it's a good sign but if you can't make it I wouldn't worry A lot of people can't make it for there own reasons pregnancy,no money,or can't get the time off work as long as your husband/wife answers the questions well they will still get the visa.
Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews and those still waiting !!!

Reactions: Redsbabes

KTluv

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Where is my AOR :(
Applied jan 10th - people on the jan forum have rec'd already!

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
I

Safe flight and have fun! Looking forward to hearing your good news next week!!!
Thank you, made it home safe and sound. Sometimes i forget how JA HOT.

Going to review application see what unnecessary info and stories i told them in my page letter to KVO.. lolol

Reactions: Redsbabes

Wildflower4u2nv

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
My sign in partner account received a change today. It says review of additional documents. I clicked the ? To get more info on the meaning of this it says in some cases we may need additional documents to process your application. If we do you will receive a message in your account. Once we receive the documents we will tell you when we are reviewing them. Does anyone have any experience with this and would know where it is in process time? I was asked for schedule a in Nov...does this possibly mean They are reviewing those now..or they will send me a message asking me for more info is what this uodate on sign in partner is?

Wildflower4u2nv

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
So at the section where it say Review of additional documents, this morning it changed from "we do not need any additional documents" to "Not applicable" don't know if it's a system glitch or some form of positive movement (fingers crossed for the latter) :)
I received the same thing today

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
Good morning Kvo members,

As im updating timelines on the spreadsheet, I am wondering where everyone is at in the process so I can update. Let me know if you got Aor, SA, transfer to kvo, interviews, visa approved and landing date. Thanks!

Continue to stay strong in this long process!
Application received November 21 2017
AOR1 January 18 2018
SA and Medical January 26 2018
Schedule A January 26 2018
File transfer February 27 2017​

Reactions: Belle Ginou

KTluv

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
if cic sends back your package do they still send an e-mail!
This pregnancy has be over anxious and depressed. i need my AOR! jan 15th applicants have rec'd already
And when i call to inquire they wont even look it up because according to them they are still working on Dec 15th