Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Praises to the all mighty high we received AOR today!!!!! Thank you all.
Congratulations! One step done. This waiting is tough. Checked no emails waiting for BGC to start or hear for interview. Kingston has had it since June 6. Im hoping soon.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I wish I could help you but I don't know much on the process darling. I hope you hear news soon.
Its ok..Im glad I can help through my experience so far. You should hear soon for sponsor approval. Keep in eye on the sponsor email for a notification.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Its ok..Im glad I can help through my experience so far. You should hear soon for sponsor approval. Keep in eye on the sponsor email for a notification.
So kind of you. I will keep a close eye I have linked our account. Do I just watch the account that I linked or is there a second site? I hear people talk about ecas and linking application. Not sure I signed in with my banking information and linked his account to that.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
So kind of you. I will keep a close eye I have linked our account. Do I just watch the account that I linked or is there a second site? I hear people talk about ecas and linking application. Not sure I signed in with my banking information and linked his account to that.
They send a pdf file through email for sponsor approval and in Ecas it turns to DM decision made under sponsor.

Ecas is the check your application status on the cic website. You enter the sponsor or PA information. Application or uci number, date of birth, birth place, last name etc. It will say app received, in process, decision made on sponsor or PA side.

For the gckey, im not sure if you can link his application to your account? Maybe someone else can answer that question.

Hope this helps

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
They send a pdf file through email for sponsor approval and in Ecas it turns to DM decision made under sponsor.

Ecas is the check your application status on the cic website. You enter the sponsor or PA information. Application or uci number, date of birth, birth place, last name etc. It will say app received, in process, decision made on sponsor or PA side.

For the gckey, im not sure if you can link his application to your account? Maybe someone else can answer that question.

Hope this helps
I used the PA information to get in only see that information nothing about SA information.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Congratulations! One step done. This waiting is tough. Checked no emails waiting for BGC to start or hear for interview. Kingston has had it since June 6. Im hoping soon.
Hi, how do you know when Kingston received it, did you called and asked or you saw the tracking somewhere online?

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017

Hope this helps
I actually linked my application with the gckey. I thought that was easier of the two ways but its up to you.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
We finally received an update today and all medicals have been passed. I pray the decision comes this week. Been a long wait. When my husband arrives we will be sponsoring the children to come. The oldest boy has been taken care of by husband since he was 2 months old. We do not know where the mother is and she wants nothing to do with her son so we will not be able to get her to sign the declaration from non-accompanying parent. If we got numerous letters from family and friends about the situation will we have any problems. There is no custody agreement. The mother dropped off the son to my husband when he was a baby and didn't want him cause he has down's syndrome. He is now 17 years and has never seen his mother.
OMG! That's just sad :( . I think you should get as many family members and friends to attest to the fact that the mother is no where to be found and has no interest in the child plus your husband should prove that he has been the sole parent.