Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thats a good sign. Did you have interview yet? Maybe they will waive it and ask for passport! Exciting news

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Those who had interviews got the prearrival letter after. Since they gave it to you prior you have a good chance of getting passport request once they continue to process your app.

EaidyJ

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Those who had interviews got the prearrival letter after. Since they gave it to you prior you have a good chance of getting passport request once they continue to process your app.
I hope so because the lady told me she needed the document to mover forward and just a while ago I recieved the letter August 21 applicant

Tiffany02

Jun 15, 2017
Hi everyone quick update I land last night everything went smooth at the airport got sin and everything at the airport Toronto Pearson that is thank you all you are like family
Hi good evening....Did u fly Air Canada? Hubbs was on West Jet and didn't receive his SIN...Do u know the process to get it does he have to wait for anything?

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys...Hubby landed last nght....First thing he said when he went outside was Bumba#@$*...I started laughing so hard...he will adapt eventually lol....Praying for all who are waiting still and for those who just started the process.
Congrats rofl. Did you tell him it's going to get colder? Lol

Reactions: Mrs grant

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
Hey guys...Hubby landed last nght....First thing he said when he went outside was Bumba#@$*...I started laughing so hard...he will adapt eventually lol....Praying for all who are waiting still and for those who just started the process.
I had to buss out a laff I'm just waiting for hubby to come on Friday lawd help him cause he cannot bare any cokd whats so ever..

LestinWify

Jun 15, 2017

DWL!!!!! sounds just like my hubby... He got sick like the first week...Thank God he is better now.... This is Hiliarious

Reactions: Tiffany02

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon

So funny! Not sure if there are even long Johns in Jamaica or even warmer attire to bring. Wait till they see snow and ice! This is the reason why they approve many apps dec-feb lol.

Reactions: Tiffany02