+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Goldy5

Nov 16, 2017
Mario Are you being sponsored for family sponsorship most of us are sponsoring our husbands/wife's. just wondering if you applied under a different category because you said you did fingerprints. whatever the situation is stay positive because you got pre arrival letter so that sounds like your approved and hopefully they will contact you soon

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Kvo received the photos. Hoping they do what they have to do for next week monday ;)

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Hi friends! I went today and saw @JamaicanSnowflake and her husband waiting. They called me in about 1.40 ( yes it was a long wait). No questions were asked, the interviewer ( Chinese lady) said she was satisfied my relationship is genuine and she will issue my Visa immediately. I waited about an hour for the visa so the overall process was over 2 hours . @JamaicanSnowflake asked me to update the forum for her as she will not have access until she is back home. Her husband went in before me, he said they asked him a few questions but I didn't ask him what they asked ( snowflakes can update you). He was also approved and we both waited on our visas. We practically left the same time. Another couple was there but we left them there and strange enough snowflakes said they were there before her.

Last edited:

Caribbean Dream

Nov 13, 2017
Hi friends! I went today and saw @JamaicanSnowflake and her husband waiting. They called me in about 12.40 ( yes it was a long wait). No questions were asked, the interviewer ( Chinese lady) said she was satisfied my relationship is genuine and she will issue my Visa immediately. I waited about an hour for the visa so the overall process was over 2 hours . @JamaicanSnowflake asked me to update the forum for he as she will not have access until she is back home. Her husband went in before me, he said they asked him a few questions but I didn't ask him what they asked ( snowflakes can update you). He was also approved and we both waited on our visas. We practically left the same time. Another couple was there but we left them there and strange enough snowflakes said they were there before her.
Congrats to the both of you on receiving your visas. We are all very blessed!!!!

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi friends! I went today and saw @JamaicanSnowflake and her husband waiting. They called me in about 12.40 ( yes it was a long wait). No questions were asked, the interviewer ( Chinese lady) said she was satisfied my relationship is genuine and she will issue my Visa immediately. I waited about an hour for the visa so the overall process was over 2 hours . @JamaicanSnowflake asked me to update the forum for her as she will not have access until she is back home. Her husband went in before me, he said they asked him a few questions but I didn't ask him what they asked ( snowflakes can update you). He was also approved and we both waited on our visas. We practically left the same time. Another couple was there but we left them there and strange enough snowflakes said they were there before her.
Congrats to you both!!!! It's a good thing your interviews were later because you have visas in hand yeahhhhh

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hi friends! I went today and saw @JamaicanSnowflake and her husband waiting. They called me in about 12.40 ( yes it was a long wait). No questions were asked, the interviewer ( Chinese lady) said she was satisfied my relationship is genuine and she will issue my Visa immediately. I waited about an hour for the visa so the overall process was over 2 hours . @JamaicanSnowflake asked me to update the forum for her as she will not have access until she is back home. Her husband went in before me, he said they asked him a few questions but I didn't ask him what they asked ( snowflakes can update you). He was also approved and we both waited on our visas. We practically left the same time. Another couple was there but we left them there and strange enough snowflakes said they were there before her.
congratulations to you both :D:D:D:D:D

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
those who picking up passports monday what time should you reach for?

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Congratulations!!

Reactions: mel2017

Goldy5

Nov 16, 2017
Congrats Mel and snowflake my hubby interview all the way in January I wish they change the date to December since there issuing visas again. I'm hoping and praying

Reactions: mel2017

sophierob

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Mel I told you that God would surprise you. To God be the glory great things he hath done.

Reactions: mel2017 and Zhan07

Caribbean Dream

Nov 13, 2017
After reading the recent posts it's clear I'll never understand KVO process lol.
I second that my dear. I got pre arrival letter on Thursday and PPR today without an interview. I still can't believe it, when they called I thought it was for my interview date but I was more than surprised. Congrats again to everyone and thank you all for making this forum informative and helpful.