Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hoping that all of us get called so all of us can be with our families
that is some great news wallie_bee hope some more calls are made to make the Christmas season merry.

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Good morning forum ladies and gents!

I have a quick question regarding workplace insurance. Are you able to add spouse and accompanying children even when they are still in Jamaica or wait till they arrive?
Hi, I added my spouse as beneficiary for insurance and by law he is automatically designated for my pension since he is my spouse. As for dental etc. I have to wait until he and my stepson arrives in the country.

Reactions: Belle Ginou

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys I got some good news today....I will be going up for Christmas. ...they call me and said that they will be approving everything so I will be getting back my passport by the end of the week.. am so excited. ..
Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you.

Reactions: Zhan07

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone. Quick question. My hubby's cic account says bgc is in process. Eligibility, DM is in process. ECAS says in process. He completed his interview last week and was given a verbal approval and he received via email the pre-arrival letter. Is this normal? Anyone still waiting for passport have their status change to DM as of yet?

hytltons12

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 31/2017
AOR Received.
April 19/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/05/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
Interview........
November 14/2017
Hi guys I got some good news today....I will be going up for Christmas. ...they call me and said that they will be approving everything so I will be getting back my passport by the end of the week.. am so excited. ..
Wow this truely amazing news, did you leave your passport after the interview ? did they tell you the same thing that January you will get it? and finally, did they tell you exactly when to come and get the Visa?

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Yes I leave my passport after the interview. . And yes they did told me January. ..they going to mailed it off I pay dhl to pick it up
Wow this truely amazing news, did you leave your passport after the interview ? did they tell you the same thing that January you will get it? and finally, did they tell you exactly when to come and get the Visa?

Reactions: Zhan07

hytltons12

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 31/2017
AOR Received.
April 19/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/05/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
Interview........
November 14/2017
Yes I leave my passport after the interview. . And yes they did told me January. ..they going to mailed it off I pay dhl to pick it up
Thanks so much for your reply, I am praying that I will hear some good news soon as well

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi, I added my spouse as beneficiary for insurance and by law he is automatically designated for my pension since he is my spouse. As for dental etc. I have to wait until he and my stepson arrives in the country.
Thank you for the info!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I hope they continue
@Wallie_bee.....
Do you have any children accompanying you? I'm trying to figure out if they are prioritizing the applicants who has dependents.
I have children accompanying and dont think that makes a difference. This year is not over. I hold out hope for all of us!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi everyone. Quick question. My hubby's cic account says bgc is in process. Eligibility, DM is in process. ECAS says in process. He completed his interview last week and was given a verbal approval and he received via email the pre-arrival letter. Is this normal? Anyone still waiting for passport have their status change to DM as of yet?
Nope. It still says in process bcg in process. We got verbal approval, prearrival services etc. Passport submitted since Nov 2. I think its normal for them

Reactions: kieshat

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
hi kieshat. i have the same situation. they took my passport in interview day (2 weeks ago). and i was told they need to do my background check before making decision on case. last week i received pre arrival letter and my status is still in process. so i dont know what this pre arrival letter means exactly. and i also dont know how long does background check take to be done.

Reactions: kieshat