***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
You might have to get a lawyer in Jamaica involved with the child's mother..
They don’t have to get a lawyer . From once she’s denying the child from doing medical or anything that has to do with the sponsorship , they need to outline this in a written document , send it to citizen and immigration, the only thing is ,in the future that child won’t be able to be sponsored by the father . I think there is a form to be filled out if the other parent does not want the child to be sponsored by the other parent . But you don’t need a lawyer.. just make sure they outline everything , what they tried, or how far they went and how they reach out to the other parent for this .

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
They don’t have to get a lawyer . From once she’s denying the child from doing medical or anything that has to do with the sponsorship , they need to outline this in a written document , send it to citizen and immigration, the only thing is ,in the future that child won’t be able to be sponsored by the father . I think there is a form to be filled out if the other parent does not want the child to be sponsored by the other parent . But you don’t need a lawyer.. just make sure they outline everything , what they tried, or how far they went and how they reach out to the other parent for this .
I would get a lawyer because doing as you say bans future sponsorship. The mother is extremely selfish and not thinking of the child's future. The father is not attempting to take the child away from the mother. This will end up biting mum in the arse with resentment when the child grows up and learns she prevented her the option of moving to Canada when she becomes an adult.

Smileyshae

Mar 2, 2024
Hey guys I did my Application in August 2023 and my biometrics in September but I'm yet to get a response
I raised a webform in January 2024 and got a generic response
Its March now and I'm yet to hear anything
Can anyone suggest what I can do ?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hey guys I did my Application in August 2023 and my biometrics in September but I'm yet to get a response
I raised a webform in January 2024 and got a generic response
Its March now and I'm yet to hear anything
Can anyone suggest what I can do ?
Did you do the medical yet?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
How do you know when your file has been transferred to Kingston?
When they send a sponsorship approval letter/email to the sponsor, it will say the file has been forwarded to the visa office in Kingston for further processing. They look at the sponsor first to make sure they meet the requirements. Once they are, the file is moved to Kingston to process the applicant.

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
When they send a sponsorship approval letter/email to the sponsor, it will say the file has been forwarded to the visa office in Kingston for further processing. They look at the sponsor first to make sure they meet the requirements. Once they are, the file is moved to Kingston to process the applicant.
Thank you for your response. I understand now.