+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly Reply

Shuttars

May 11, 2018
i assume am travelling on a fake Canadian visa which i could used to board the flight anywhere till i land at the airport at canada. my question is that i will like to migrate to canada for a better life to sustain my entire family so am taking this risk. now what do i do when i land at the airport at canada in order not to deport me but rather grant me a refugee document to leave in canada. kindly reply me via my email at kwekusam123@gmail.com

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
i assume am travelling on a fake Canadian visa which i could used to board the flight anywhere till i land at the airport at canada. my question is that i will like to migrate to canada for a better life to sustain my entire family so am taking this risk. now what do i do when i land at the airport at canada in order not to deport me but rather grant me a refugee document to leave in canada. kindly reply me via my email at kwekusam123@gmail.com

sorry i am not helping you what your doing is illegal and the airlines are trainned to reconized fake visa and cbsa see it they can put you in hand cuffs put you in a cell than deport you

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you are attempting to flee prosecution or criminal proceedings in your home country noted in your other post, you will be denied any attempt at asylum and returned to your country of origin. Refugee status will not be granted for those attempting to escape proclsecutuon.

Reactions: carolbb23

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Using fraudulent documents is illegal and can be considered a criminal offence. You will be immediately put in immigration jail, and possibility you will then be deported back to your home country.

Reactions: carolbb23

zoozi77

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Toronto
let's assume that you succeeded in boarding the plane which is not going to happen
once you arrive you will be arrested for fraudulent documents, denied application for asylum, become not admissible to Canada, be sent back home
my friend : we all here are thankful and grateful to Canadian government and Canadian society
don't expect an illegal advice or illegal assistance from one of us here
this not how we express our gratitude to this country
i hope you will be able in the near future to manage to get a visa and your dreams come true.