+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly help me with suitable NOC Category

ajibaye2

Aug 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a very important question. I want to know if the job title "technical customer service representative " falls in the skilled occupation list or not. If yes, then which category and NOC ?

According to my search - I have done my searching on the cic website and have found the following titles listed in category - 2282 (NOC - B) :- but I am certainly not sure where I fall into

analyst, systems technical support
call centre agent – technical support
client support representative – systems
computer help desk representative – systems
computer help desk supervisor
hardware installation technician
hardware technical support analyst
help desk agent, technical
help desk analyst – systems
help desk supervisor, computer
help desk technical agent
help desk technician
installation technician, hardware
installation technician, software
PC (personal computer) support analyst
software installation technician
software technical support analyst
supervisor, technical support
systems support representative
systems technical support analyst
technical help desk agent
technical support analyst – systems
technical support supervisor
user support technician

Now, going through the list, I could not find the my exact job title that I am working in. I want to know if I am on the right path or not.

I will really appreciate anyone's immediate and correct guidance on this.
Regards

herein below is my job functions:

• Responding to phone and fax inquiries from contractors and consultants to provide technical information for design and installation of various types of drainage solution projects;
  • Reading /Understanding BLUEPRINTS, CAD drawings
  • Estimating materials for projects by examining contract drawings and specifications to compile quantities for quotation purposes;
  • Calculating prices and sending quotations to contractors and consultants based on company marketing principles;
  • Enters orders into Company’s computer ordering system detailing product quantities and revises orders and communicates technical information to our engineering departments and/or plants to address any changes necessary for manufacturing of materials
  • Expedites materials from our plants and contacts customers to advise delivery times;
  • Proactively tracking tender results by contacting purchasing departments, consultants, and contractors to follow up on opportunities to maximize overall sales performance;
  • Communicating with and supporting customers on pricing;
  • Assists sales force by attending trade shows and visit job sites to examine how our products are used and to see problems with installation or materials and provide;
  • Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge;
  • Lean pricing policies and feel comfortable discussing these with the customers;
  • Create and follow through purchase orders for resale items as required;
  • Responsible to follow superior Health and Safety practices;
  • Ad hoc projects as required;
  • Deal with complaints and manage returns’
  • Manage customer feedback and communicate to relevant departments;
  • Work with Quality or Operation/Production leaders to ensure issues are resolved accordingly;
  • Liases with sales representatives and internal engineering personnel.

Last edited: