+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly advise in details the procedure of Transcripts for ECA to WES

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have a query regarding the Evaluation of Bachelor Degree as well as Master Degree from WES. Do I need to get the transcripts of both the degrees? Further, I seek clarification regarding do I need to send the separate envelope for the photocopies of the all Detailed marks certificates or those photocopies can be send in one single envelope along with the university issued transcripts? What is the reliable and fast way to send those transcripts to the WES? Is it registered post or speed post or a private courier service?

Thanks in advance

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
use DHL Fedx

for transcript send both... u will get that frm ur university with a sealed envelop dont open it...

send also the marksheet of all along with that..

and send a copy of ur id proof

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Thanks for the reply

1.) Do I have to send both the transcripts as well as photocopies in one single envelope or in separate envelopes ? Can I send photocopy of my Passport as ID Proof?

2.) My another query is related to whether I need the evaluation report of both the Bachelor degree as well as Masters degree. As my wife/spouse did her Bachelor in Commerce from Guru Nanak Dev University affiliated college and her MBA from PTU affiliated college. Do we need to get transcripts of both the courses evaluated by WES?
Can I send both the transcripts along with photocopies in one single nevelope?

Plz guide..

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Amitmeet said:
Thanks for the reply

1.) Do I have to send both the transcripts as well as photocopies in one single envelope or in separate envelopes ? Can I send photocopy of my Passport as ID Proof?You have to get transcripts(all marksheets and degree cert) for Bachelors in one sealed envelope. All marksheets and degree cert for Masters from respective university in another envelope. Put both these sealed envelopes together in a big envelope. Post this big envelope to WES. Write your WES reference number on the envelope so that they are able to track your registration better. No Need for id proof.

2.) My another query is related to whether I need the evaluation report of both the Bachelor degree as well as Masters degree. As my wife/spouse did her Bachelor in Commerce from Guru Nanak Dev University affiliated college and her MBA from PTU affiliated college. Do we need to get transcripts of both the courses evaluated by WES? Yes, both are need if you want to get awarded points for both degrees.
Can I send both the transcripts along with photocopies in one single nevelope?Yes.

Plz guide..

dilipnandyal1

Sep 12, 2015
hi,

kindly confirm if ID proof like passport copy with attestation is also required.i read somewhere it is needed.
DO we also need to get attestation on marks sheet(Provisional cert)?
What other documents we need to submit apart from Transcripts?
Kindly let me know on this

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
It is simple. I personally went to MDU, Rohtak to get my Transcripts,
Took my original Degree and All related documents and then I had to go to the result block to get my Transcripts made.
It is easy but will take 304 hours. Pay all the fees in before 3Pm as the Cash Counter Closes early!

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just had my bachelor degree evaluated from WES. The things that I sent were :

1. Original transcripts issued from university in an envelope. These need to be SEALED AND STAMPED by the University. Put WES number on top of it.
2. A photocopy of the degree. (Mine was NOT attested)

I kept the above two things in a larger envelope and wrote the WES number and Address and posted it via DHL. The package was delivered and received by WES in 2 days. After that WES took only 5 days to complete the verification.

Hope this helps.

AkkhhilKohli

Sep 19, 2015
karandeepwalia said:
It is simple. I personally went to MDU, Rohtak to get my Transcripts,
Took my original Degree and All related documents and then I had to go to the result block to get my Transcripts made.
It is easy but will take 304 hours. Pay all the fees in before 3Pm as the Cash Counter Closes early!
I got my transcripts from MDU Rohtak yesterday yet to send them due to some confusions :

1. Did you receive your ECA from WES?

2. They gave me two stamped envelopes : One for attested Transcript only and 2nd for attested marksheets, degree certificate& "Academic Records Request Form”. So, wanted to confirm if you also sent two sealed envelopes in a larger one? or just one with all the documents.

3. Did you write WES ref number on all the documents (including attested marksheets, certificate and transcripts) or only on envelopes and Academic Request Form. I am just confused whether I should write something by myself on the attested documents.

4. Do we require to send id proof such as passport copy etc also. If yes, where should we keep it?

Thanks in advance :) !

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
I received within in 14 days. I sent a Cover Letter stating that there is a Photocopy of my final degree and official Transcript in the envelops.
Mentioned WES Ref. No on top of every document and I sent and sent it through DHL which reached them in 3 days.
Take International Shipping that is 85CAD so you get your Assessment back early by international courier.

Hope this is helpful :)
Further you can track all information on WES.org and the courier company about your courier :)