+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kind suggestions needed

ahsan221

Feb 27, 2012
:)

Dear All,

My profile is

Done MBA with 75% in marketing, i have done IELTS with 6.5, with 7.5 speaking, 7.0 writing, 6 in reading and 5.5 in listing. i have PKR 6 million of bank statement of my sister who is married and settled in Dubai and she can take loan letter of 2 lac drams as well.

Now i am in dilemma where to go Australia or Canada...
There are many consultants for Australia here AEO, HR etc they are offering courses in Australia.. but no is to here to guide me for Canada process.

Guys please guide me which destination i should chose? bank statement wont be a problem if my sister is sponsoring me for education?

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
it's solely your choice to make decisions where you'd prefer to study and have good education and better life. mind you, not everybody that went to Canada or Australia that has brighter future so, you must make up your mind first which country aligns with your pattern of life and study

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ahsan221 said:
:)

Dear All,

My profile is

Done MBA with 75% in marketing, i have done IELTS with 6.5, with 7.5 speaking, 7.0 writing, 6 in reading and 5.5 in listing. i have PKR 6 million of bank statement of my sister who is married and settled in Dubai and she can take loan letter of 2 lac drams as well.

Now i am in dilemma where to go Australia or Canada...
There are many consultants for Australia here AEO, HR etc they are offering courses in Australia.. but no is to here to guide me for Canada process.

Guys please guide me which destination i should chose? bank statement wont be a problem if my sister is sponsoring me for education?
This thread would be helpful: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-vs-australia-t95771.0.html;msg1268966#msg1268966

soloman1776

Star Member
May 22, 2012
hi ,
dear
if u dont have 60K in your own pocket for solely ur own use ,then Canada just look awesome from where you are .
MBA is the most expensive course here after dentistry and medical sciences (i mean Famous /Good MBA schools) ,even i have end up spending more than 40K for engineering.n MBA is twice .
So ,if u can get scholarship than you are good .
Dont be confused research a lot and listen to what you want coz at the end its YOU who has to face all this.
Its a time consuming expensive investment dear ;)
good luck