+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kids Landing

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Hi,

My friend and his spouse completed their federal skill worker immigration landing in April and left Canada after 10 days. Their kids could not accompany them due to their examinations.

Now my friend cannot travel with them as he has yet to receive his PR card and the last date of arriving in Canada is 12th May, 2013. Will the kids be allowed to land and complete the landing formalities without principal applicant and an accompanying adult. The ages of kids are 15 and 13.

Kindly advice.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read somewhere in this forum that dependent children can land without the principal applicant accompanied. You might want to check with the airline whether they can be on board, though. Good luck.

ifti79

Feb 1, 2010
domingo said:
Hi,

My friend and his spouse completed their federal skill worker immigration landing in April and left Canada after 10 days. Their kids could not accompany them due to their examinations.

Now my friend cannot travel with them as he has yet to receive his PR card and the last date of arriving in Canada is 12th May, 2013. Will the kids be allowed to land and complete the landing formalities without principal applicant and an accompanying adult. The ages of kids are 15 and 13.

Kindly advice.
Aoa Brother how are you and your family. Hope you still remember me? How is life there?? any skype id for a call as i am planning to land in GTA

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
In my case, my Mom brought kids to Canada as I could not travel due to the newborn baby.

The only catch here is that the parent must meet kids in the airport and complete the landing as the sponsor is the principle applicant and the kids are dependents.

Also you will have to provide the letter of consent (from both parents) so as kids will be able to leave their country and enter Canada.

nrmp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
26-mar-2015
Med's Request
29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
Suin said:
In my case, my Mom brought kids to Canada as I could not travel due to the newborn baby.

The only catch here is that the parent must meet kids in the airport and complete the landing as the sponsor is the principle applicant and the kids are dependents.

Also you will have to provide the letter of consent (from both parents) so as kids will be able to leave their country and enter Canada.
Thanks for the info
It's there anyplace that I can find more information about these situation!!!