+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kids Immunization Record - Question to Qorax?

nanji

Star Member
Aug 22, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala lumpur
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax,

I had PM you my email address. Kindly can you send me the Kids Immunization record template? Would really appreciate!

Thanks
Nanji

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi, I had replied to u as well. I had posted the link here already sometime back:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.465.html

qorax said:
Immunization Form
http://www.chinacanada.ca/web/down/immunization.pdf

Hi all,

If anyone hasn't got the above form from the CHC while receiving their PRVs+COPR, and have kid/s under 16, plz click the link to download that form.

U'd need this form to be filled, signed & stamped by your doctor, from your homeland, before departure for landing. It's required for the kid's School Admission in Canada.

That's a strictly enforced regulation.

Qorax

nanji

Star Member
Aug 22, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala lumpur
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Qorax. Could you tell me if the list of vaccines on the form are what is required by the Canadian Law for school admission?

Nanji

ZACH

Feb 18, 2010
Middle East
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Wavied
Passport Req..
07 Jun 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 July 2010
LANDED..........
LANDED
Dear Nanji,

Please send me your e-mail id. I can send you the copy that I received along with my COPR.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nanji said:
Thank you Qorax. Could you tell me if the list of vaccines on the form are what is required by the Canadian Law for school admission?

Nanji
Yes.

S

shibuya

Hi Qorax Sir,
Is this form required to be updated for a 7 month old child? Already we have the records from Dubai Health Authority.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

qorax said:
Actually it is NOT required by law. Some school districts pretend that it is, but the only thing that happens if your child is not immunized, s/he will be sent home if their is a communicable disease outbreak in the school. Some peoples religious belief don't allow vaccinations and other parents don't believe in them.