+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kids from previous relationship PMM help!!

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
ive read

In all relationships (spousal, common-law partner, conjugal relationship), if there are minor children from previous relationships, their birth certificates and Court resolution regarding their custody must be submitted.

i have 3 kids from a previous relationship, i have full custody but the father can visit them at the discretion of the state. In 10 years hes neither called nor visited nor paid any support to them or for them. Can my proof of custody suffice to send in with my app??Their ages are 10,11 and 14 years old.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tamee said:
ive read

In all relationships (spousal, common-law partner, conjugal relationship), if there are minor children from previous relationships, their birth certificates and Court resolution regarding their custody must be submitted.

i have 3 kids from a previous relationship, i have full custody but the father can visit them at the discretion of the state. In 10 years hes neither called nor visited nor paid any support to them or for them. Can my proof of custody suffice to send in with my app??Their ages are 10,11 and 14 years old.
Your best bet would be an amended custody order from the state which allows you to take the children to Canada. Otherwise you will have to get permission from the father.

PMM