+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kerala..

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VPS123 said:
I am again going to apply for this PM course in Lambton college....University of Ottawa is under evaluation process of my application....if get offer from Ottawa will go there.....but just now I am applying to Lambton college....University is better for getting visa and pr.....This time I took 1 year course in college....Lets hope best...
Ya thats what I was telling you on the other Thread..!! University stands gud chance..!! But yes as u said lets hope for the best..!! Good luck and keep in touch..!!

DavidODes

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2012
thatsnandu said:
So u did ur medicals again right..?? did u sent the report..?? any change in status..??
Yupz did medicals again. Will sent back this week, at the earliest..

bismitha

Nov 8, 2011
Hi all.. I am from kottayam..happy to see all keralites in one thread..I am planning to apply in toronto university for MSc Pharmacy..Please confirm me one thing..Is there any option to take my spouse and child with me??

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bismitha said:
Hi all.. I am from kottayam..happy to see all keralites in one thread..I am planning to apply in toronto university for MSc Pharmacy..Please confirm me one thing..Is there any option to take my spouse and child with me??
Welcome to the thread..!! :) yes.. u have an option of taking them... They have to be included as dependents and apply for TRVs..!! if granted ur Husband can also get an Open Work Permit..!! But the hardest part is to get that,as in most cases it gets rejected due to home ties problems..!! I cannot comment more on the chances..!!

A

AJITH87

Hai friends,

If anyone got VISA please share their profile. It would be helpful for others. SPP deadline date for Fall approaching... speed up guys...

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
hi guys ..to centennial college..in electronics engineering technology,..got the visa..nw booked the tickets on 26 aug...

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
dubaitotoronto said:
Hi I am also from Kerala,

Does anyone know any good consultant in Kerala?

I am planning to apply through SPP in November for January 2013 intake.

I think a good consultancy can help in arranging all the documents.
hi salve maria international which i took ,according to my knowledge it is the best ..goo support and less rejection rate on filed applications..

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
DavidODes said:
Hi, I am from Kochi. To Centennial. Visa is a long story. Rejected under SPP. Applied under general. Waiting..... Share ur profile too...
hi david me too to centennial..hw abt ur case..

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
rakeshr said:
heyy all,

m also from kerala to Confederation college, Human resource management.Gonna apply for visa dnt know how far it will work out, cos one of my friend's got rejected. :-[
add me if fb www dot facebook dot com/raki.ramachandran
best of luck dude

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
THULASI said:
Hi,

I am going to Centinneal and applied for Visa on June 10, 2012. Called for medicals and submitted for medicals on 5th July 2012. Waiting to get the response from CHC Delhi. I am from kollam.
hi thulasi good see lot of us to centennial...best of luk

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
bismitha said:
hi bismitha i too from kottayam ..good to see..its depends..if the luk on ur side then u have grt chance..hope for the best ...

A

AJITH87

Hai,

I think all you centennial guys can share home together that helps to reduce cost of living.

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
AJITH87 said:
Hai friends,

If anyone got VISA please share their profile. It would be helpful for others. SPP deadline date for Fall approaching... speed up guys...

ajith did u get ur visa?