+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Karachi University Degree Verification Form Of Mark Sheets Attestation

fareen.sam

Mar 13, 2018
AOA , karachi university degree verification form or mark sheets attestation or sealed envelope certificate is quiet easy for WES IQAS ECA attestation pakistan for Canada Equivalence. university of karachi attestation will need your documents to verify a copy and submit through sealed envelope to your selected WES or IQAS Credential Evaluation documents requirements for pakistan. i could not make it back to pakistan for attestation of my documents but my uncle recomended me a valued attestation services can get be contacted here . they definately made my eca succesffull and did all the attestations on my behalf. just sharing here so any one who may be in need can definately use such service specially pakistani overseas. i also want to put up that dont forget to take yours and your family nadra certificates along as you`ll need them for immigration. cheers every one

sara.1988

Jan 25, 2019
i selected IQAS apparently was looking to get better equivalence with highest degree points and got it done without fail. i was not able to travel back to pakistan for this specialy for UoK purpose.thanks to this thread i got experienced expertise as fareen.sam have mention in her first message (highlighted). they were surely confident enough to assist me for getting my degree attested.Thumbs up!