+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just to confirm - We need to sign only twice?

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
zoya_99 said:
I don't think signature is needed. No where its mentioned in the guide. Otherwise CIC would have asked to sign it alongwith mentioning question number.
We should only follow guide guys
I agree with you Zoya. We should not confuse ourselves more than we already are ???
by the way have you submitted yours Zoya..

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOBODYLIKEME said:
I agree with you Zoya. We should not confuse ourselves more than we already are ???
by the way have you submitted yours Zoya..
No; will do tomorrow :)

Every thing ready; fee paid as well

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is necessary to sign and date the application and residence calculator, that's all. Photos should have the name printed on the back. There's noting in the instructions about signing added pages, though if someone wants to do it, it's not going to harm the application. Another person reported that he notarized all added pages...overkill, but it's not going to hurt anything.

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
alphazip said:
It is necessary to sign and date the application and residence calculator, that's all. Photos should have the name printed on the back. There's noting in the instructions about signing added pages, though if someone wants to do it, it's not going to harm the application. Another person reported that he notarized all added pages...overkill, but it's not going to hurt anything.
Thanks alphazip, You summarized everything and it is very logic. have you submitted your application, what is going with you regarding these issues...

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't have to sign the additional pages but you can if you wish.
I never signed the additional sheets i submitted. It was accepted without any issues.

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOBODYLIKEME said:
Thanks alphazip, You summarized everything and it is very logic. have you submitted your application, what is going with you regarding these issues...
My spouse's info is in my signature (below). We included an extra page explaining something and did not sign it. Currently waiting to see "in process."

superfellow

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOBODYLIKEME said:
I completely agree with you. Also we would appreciate any other experiences especially who submitted with no signature on additional sheets and their applications went with no problems. did you submitted yours superfellow...?
Yes, I did already. Also I did the same way for my PR card renewal. There was no any problem with it.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiarachel85 said:
One on residence calc, other on application form; thats it, correct?

thanks
yes, there are two places that CIC asks you to sign (mandatory) - a) The main application form b) residency calculator/ion.
However, if you have added any letters of explanation citing a situation, as for example: I have lost my COPR etc, you would need to sign those types of letters.

I do not think you need to sign on any additional sheet that you have attached (like you ran out of writing space on CIC form).

On the picture thing: The store needs to stamp the date and its name and you can print your name behind your photo.

Hope this helps.

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
NOBODYLIKEME said:
are you sure we should sign any additional sheets.where do you get this information, it is not mentioned in the guide
You are right, it is not mentioned in guide therefore, not a requirement. my response to particular question of signature was generic, where he can possibly sign such as cover letter n extra sheet. Although, It is not mandatory.

you shouldn't worry at all, if u didn't sign. :) :)
Best wishes!!!

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
zafari said:
You are right, it is not mentioned in guide therefore, not a requirement. my response to particular question of signature was generic, where he can possibly sign such as cover letter n extra sheet. Although, It is not mandatory.

you shouldn't worry at all, if u didn't sign. :) :)
Best wishes!!!
Thanks ZAFARI for your clarification