+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just staying strong

NeeleshM

Oct 30, 2019
Heeeey i saw your comment in here and wanted to discuss about the PNP options , I have experience working as a senior software engineer for 2 yrs and then came to Canada to pursue my post grad in business anlaysis. Worked in Canadian tire as a business analyst co-op for 4 months. The tragedy was I had an offer for 1 year of co-op but then was laid off after just 4 months. after that I had quite some difficult times with myself ...lost my confidence, at that time if I had scored 8,7,7,7 in IELTS I would have got a CRS of 454 and got eligible for PR. Hard times hit me even harder , I was flunking IELTS by .5...tried four times ...score of 8,8.5,7,6.5 I choose at the end. After that just did jobs what I could and after 1.5 years now I am still trying for PR, CRS score 410. Two of my employers wanted to sponsor me but soon gave up on that as well.
Now I am hoping for a PNP thinking that would be my only option or I have worked for 7 months in burger king as a shift supervisor and was thinking asking the employer t show it as 1 year. It helps me to get around 488 points. Although my concern is if the employer would accept giving me the letter or what if since my experiences are not from the same field , chances of getting a PR might become tricky.
Just wanted to share this, leave your comments guy

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Asking the employer to show 7 months of work as 1 year is misrepresentation and a terrific way to be found to be committing immigration fraud and be deported from Canada.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Heeeey i saw your comment in here and wanted to discuss about the PNP options , I have experience working as a senior software engineer for 2 yrs and then came to Canada to pursue my post grad in business anlaysis. Worked in Canadian tire as a business analyst co-op for 4 months. The tragedy was I had an offer for 1 year of co-op but then was laid off after just 4 months. after that I had quite some difficult times with myself ...lost my confidence, at that time if I had scored 8,7,7,7 in IELTS I would have got a CRS of 454 and got eligible for PR. Hard times hit me even harder , I was flunking IELTS by .5...tried four times ...score of 8,8.5,7,6.5 I choose at the end. After that just did jobs what I could and after 1.5 years now I am still trying for PR, CRS score 410. Two of my employers wanted to sponsor me but soon gave up on that as well.
Now I am hoping for a PNP thinking that would be my only option or I have worked for 7 months in burger king as a shift supervisor and was thinking asking the employer t show it as 1 year. It helps me to get around 488 points. Although my concern is if the employer would accept giving me the letter or what if since my experiences are not from the same field , chances of getting a PR might become tricky.
Nobody here will encourage misrepresentation... That can lead to a 5 years ban from Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/document-misrepresentation.html

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If you need to commit fraud to qualify, Canadian immigration is not for you.

Reactions: k.h.p.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Agree with above but also keep in mind that you are asking the employer to commit a fraud as well so you are involving them in your plan and should there be any detailed background checks by IRCC into your employment or tax records what then ?. When you apply to immigrate then you sign away many rights and anything is open to IRCC to investigate if they so chose.

As for a shift supervisor in Burger King being a qualifying position given that is not a high skilled position then could maybe expect more scrutiny into responsibilities such as how much responsibility you have in managing staff for example.

Seems that maybe your time has run out and unfortunately time to move on.

Reactions: k.h.p.