Med's Done....
12-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2015
Hi All I have just received the COPR forms wanting photos, copies of passport etc.

Just wanted to know if anyone could tell me that this form that I receive stating that my application is now ready to be finalized is this getting towards the last of the checks that they do?

Also is this an indication that it will be most likely be approved?

Application is for Australian Citizen With Canadian common law partner that was submitted in December.

Thanks, Dave

egbarr83

Mar 14, 2015
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
04-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
InfoLock said:
Hi All I have just received the COPR forms wanting photos, copies of passport etc.

Just wanted to know if anyone could tell me that this form that I receive stating that my application is now ready to be finalized is this getting towards the last of the checks that they do?

Application is for Australian Citizen With Canadian common law partner that was submitted in December.

Thanks, Dave
Hi, I got the same request for passport copies and photos recently. Did you receive your forms via e-mail or the post? Also did your's have a date your permanent resident visa will be valid until? Ours is expired by two months and we have a lot of errors in our e-mail, including missing attachment - Appendix 'b', did you receive this? Is it just the photo specifications or a separate form? Did they tell you where to send your photos?

I am September applicant, from australia, my wife is from canada, we've applied outland.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
InfoLock said:

Thanks, Dave
Congratulations I will say to you because you just reached Decision Made and what you receive is not COPR but an email requesting you to send your passport copy and passport photo specification and that shows that your visa is ready to be issue

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
egbarr83 said:
Hi, I got the same request for passport copies and photos recently. Did you receive your forms via e-mail or the post? Also did your's have a date your permanent resident visa will be valid until? Ours is expired by two months and we have a lot of errors in our e-mail, including missing attachment - Appendix 'b', did you receive this? Is it just the photo specifications or a separate form? Did they tell you where to send your photos?

I am September applicant, from australia, my wife is from canada, we've applied outland.
yes l guess you need to contact your VO so as to correct the mistakes and l will advice you respond back with the necessary information they want from you and let them note the validity of the visa that expired 2 months ago, also the Appendix 'B' is just a photo specifications and you can get that download online just for you to get the accurate size of the passport photo they want you to send. God bless.

egbarr83

Mar 14, 2015
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
04-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mercyofGod said:
yes l guess you need to contact your VO so as to correct the mistakes and l will advice you respond back with the necessary information they want from you and let them note the validity of the visa that expired 2 months ago, also the Appendix 'B' is just a photo specifications and you can get that download online just for you to get the accurate size of the passport photo they want you to send. God bless.
Thank you. They got back to us and apologized for the confusion and sent through an updated letter. This updated letter looked nothing like the first letter they attached the necessary information and updated the date ... Appendix 'B' is not the photo specifications in the this case, it is an Updated Information Chart - which is confirming your name, passport information, height and eye color.

Thanks for your help!

InfoLock

Dec 13, 2014
Don Valley Victoria, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
NOC 8251
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
Not required
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2015
egbarr83 said:
Thank you. They got back to us and apologized for the confusion and sent through an updated letter. This updated letter looked nothing like the first letter they attached the necessary information and updated the date ... Appendix 'B' is not the photo specifications in the this case, it is an Updated Information Chart - which is confirming your name, passport information, height and eye color.

Thanks for your help!
Hi My COPR forms are valid for 12 months. I guess this is standard.

I hope this helps.