+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

just need some answers please

stanjack

Jul 16, 2013
Hello forks,
Prior to my application for citizenship i had changed residence twice but i did not change my ducuments ie drivers licence, health cards etc. when i applied i used my current address which was different from what was in my ducument. I actually changed my address ufficially at service ontario after submission and i called the immigraton and was told that since i have changed it there won't be problem .I am worried if that might result in RQ since they say it is one of the indicators.
Can someone help me out please cos am worried.Thanks

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
stanjack said:
Hello forks,
Prior to my application for citizenship i had changed residence twice but i did not change my ducuments ie drivers licence, health cards etc. when i applied i used my current address which was different from what was in my ducument. I actually changed my address ufficially at service ontario after submission and i called the immigraton and was told that since i have changed it there won't be problem .I am worried if that might result in RQ since they say it is one of the indicators.
Can someone help me out please cos am worried.Thanks
I don't think there's any help to give, really. If the case processing agent decides to give you an RQ then an RQ you will get. Otherwise not.

As always: Plan for the worst, hope for the best. And good luck!

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Hi stanjack,

I have the same situation, i changed my address but didnt updated the address on Health Card and Driver's License. No idea what to do now.....I am not sure if this will trigger RQ as the old address will also mentioned on citizenship form.

Anyone else went through the similar situation, please guide.