+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just got my medical exam before ITA. Is it invalid?

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is unbelievable. In one section I read that they want upfront medical exams from now on, before people apply. There was no mention of getting it done before or after the ITA. Just that they're valid for 12 months. I went ahead and got mine done in Toronto this week. Now I just read on the skilled immigrant page that they want us to NOT complete the medical until after we get an ITA.

Now I'm wondering if this means my medical is invalid and if I need to get another medical exam done after my ITA. Doesn't make sense given that medicals are valid for 12 months.

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Buddy Understand your curiosity.......Just hang tight your Medicals is valid for a year and you could use the same medicals to file your PR application after ITA ........ If CIC would need additional documents they will ask you later on. :)

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Champ16 said:
Hey Buddy Understand your curiosity.......Just hang tight your Medicals is valid for a year and you could use the same medicals to file your PR application after ITA ........ If CIC would need additional documents they will ask you later on. :)
Hi I have got ITA yesterday , can I do my medical now any day !!!! or CIC will ask me to do confused :)

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceberge said:
Hi I have got ITA yesterday , can I do my medical now any day !!!! or CIC will ask me to do confused :)
Hey Buddy Congrats for ITA

First thing first get all your documents ready. You need to do your PCC and medicals prior to applying for PR application.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Champ16 said:
Hey Buddy Congrats for ITA

First thing first get all your documents ready. You need to do your PCC and medicals prior to applying for PR application.
Thanks man. I said my parent in back home to get PCC for on March first week, hope I will get it tomorrow. I guess I have everything is in my hand all I have to upload doc and medicals.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Champ16 said:
Thanks. I would think it shouldn't be a problem but it clearly says on the skilled immigrant page that we should not get the medical done before ITA. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Has anyone who has applied used a medical from before their ITA?

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alfredo_245 said:
Question:

How much does is the average fee of the medical exam? I am in Toronto..
It may cost between 300 to 500 depends on Doctor and province

Medical Exam Requirement

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Panel Doctors in Toronto

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Call corresponding doctor to check availability of appointment and also ask fee information.

Hope it help's you.

baadshah8464

Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bud,
Can I use my upfront medical of 3 months old once I get my ITA? Thank u in advance