+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just got my GCMS and it's confusing. please help!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
i did get an ECA report from the PEBC. but they did not ask to upload a copy of the ECA report neither before nor after the ITA. but i do recall they asked for the ECA's number at some point but i don't recall when...

there's this note#4 mentioning the ECA https://ibb.co/4VtDnPX
strange. Your FSW points are safe, above the required 67 points. Not sure on your CRS. Were there any changes?

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pharmacy examining board of Canada is not referring to ECA. Is your occupation regulated in Canada? I don't think FSWs need to be registered to receive their PR status. I know that provincial nominees should be registered if they are invited because of their occupation, but I'm not sure about the FSW. Strange, indeed.

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
Pharmacy examining board of Canada is not referring to ECA. Is your occupation regulated in Canada? I don't think FSWs need to be registered to receive their PR status. I know that provincial nominees should be registered if they are invited because of their occupation, but I'm not sure about the FSW. Strange, indeed.
yes it's regulated, but to receive the CRS points for my diploma, i just need to do a "document evaluation" from the PEBC. when this is completed i asked for a ECA report which i attached with my application.
for pharmacists the PEBC issues the ECA reports instead of WES.
i believe everything is in order when it comes to this particular point.

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
Well, 11.2 EE MI assessment by CIO should go like Calculate-->Calculation in progress-->Reveiw required-->met, and then selection-EE Econ: passed. Now, go to EE eligibility assessment on page 10 (somewhere around there, not exactly page 10). Look through to see why you have not met the eligibility under the program you have applied for.
please check out this picture.
from left to right is the eligibility assessment 1, eligibility assessment 2 and finally the eligibility found on page 2. :S
https://ibb.co/PhVFNrN

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
please check out this picture.
from left to right is the eligibility assessment 1, eligibility assessment 2 and finally the eligibility found on page 2. :S
https://ibb.co/PhVFNrN
Assessment 2 was done when you received your ITA, hence campaign name: EE DATE campaign, etc. and Assessment 1 was done afterward when you filed your application. These are done automatically by the computer. This shouldn't have happened without any trace in your GCMS notes, I am at a loss mate. You might want to consult someone more knowledgable. Hopefully, everything will be fine.

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
you need to read the actual notes. notes 1 to 10 i.e program analyst and case processing agent notes. not the status.

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
you need to read the actual notes. notes 1 to 10 i.e program analyst and case processing agent notes. not the status.
i did multiple times.
the only issue is that in the Note #4 a program assistant is saying that ECA is verified, meanwhile in the Note #2 an analyst is saying ECA not provided.
i believe they asked for the ECA report number during the EE process, not during the PR application. they also never asked me to upload the ECA report, i recall doing a google search at the time to verify the fact that they don't ask to upload the ECA report, because in thought that was weird. the search showed that they don't ask applicants to upload the ECA document.

i sent them an enquiry explaining the situation and attached a pdf of the ECA report if they need it.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
i did multiple times.
the only issue is that in the Note #4 a program assistant is saying that ECA is verified, meanwhile in the Note #2 an analyst is saying ECA not provided.
i believe they asked for the ECA report number during the EE process, not during the PR application. they also never asked me to upload the ECA report, i recall doing a google search at the time to verify the fact that they don't ask to upload the ECA report, because in thought that was weird. the search showed that they don't ask applicants to upload the ECA document.

i sent them an enquiry explaining the situation and attached a pdf of the ECA report if they need it.
Just call them.