+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just got my GCMS and it's confusing. please help!

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
So i just went through the whole document, but there's something i don't get

on the second page of the document there's this section:

Assessments:
Eligibility: Not Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: System error

Please notice that the eligibility is not met, but when i scroll to the end of the GCMS document and read the notes, there's no mention of this. they're saying that criminality passed and they verified languages tests and the ECA report...etc
they did not mention a single issue, and they did not mention any reduction to my crs score like most similar problems on this forum.

i'm started to get worried, should i be concerned about this? is it possible that my application gets rejected?

i appreciate any help and thank you

PS: i'm FSW-O with AOR dec 2019

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021

Assessments:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:

Please notice that the eligibility is not met, but when i scroll to the end of the GCMS document and read the notes, there's no mention of this. they're saying that criminality passed and they verified languages tests and the ECA report...etc
they did not mention a single issue, and they did not mention any reduction to my crs score like most similar problems on this forum.

i'm started to get worried, should i be concerned about this? is it possible that my application gets rejected?

I suggest you call the IRCC center tomorrow. You'll get an idea.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Assessments:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:

were there any comments from the case analyst or officer? What's the recommendation?

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
were there any comments from the case analyst or officer? What's the recommendation?
YES

Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed No Change from ita to e-APR
Documents SET FOR REVIEW----Client enquiry

that's it

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
YES

Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed No Change from ita to e-APR
Documents SET FOR REVIEW----Client enquiry

that's it
Odd. That's it? Is that from Note # 1 in the last few pages of your GCMS? Check this

There should be a section on application activity around the middle of your notes, what were the changes on your eligibility fields like?

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
Odd. That's it? Is that from Note # 1 in the last few pages of your GCMS? Check this

There should be a section on application activity around the middle of your notes, what were the changes on your eligibility fields like?
https://ibb.co/mSXc5JT
i put the relevant activity in this link

That's note number 4.
there's also note number 2 that has another recommendation it's in this link https://ibb.co/vdFxgr9

Last edited:

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
this is a photo of all the "11.2EE MI", the latest "FSW", and the latest "candidate assessment"
https://ibb.co/mSXc5JT
Well, 11.2 EE MI assessment by CIO should go like Calculate-->Calculation in progress-->Reveiw required-->met, and then selection-EE Econ: passed. Now, go to EE eligibility assessment on page 10 (somewhere around there, not exactly page 10). Look through to see why you have not met the eligibility under the program you have applied for.

Last edited:

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020