+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just got a refusal today with absurd REASONS

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm a little depressed after waiting almost two months with professionally made application. I got refused on the following:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

This is the third application for me to get refused. And when i correct their reasons they pop up another. I have no idea if it's racism or not but i'm incredibly tired of this. I wanna study why would they do that to me. it's not fair. I've applied for fall 2020 do i give it another shot or i give up?

Any words would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm a little depressed after waiting almost two months with professionally made application. I got refused on the following:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

This is the third application for me to get refused. And when i correct their reasons they pop up another. I have no idea if it's racism or not but i'm incredibly tired of this. I wanna study why would they do that to me. it's not fair. I've applied for fall 2020 do i give it another shot or i give up?

Thank you!
I can understand how you feel at this moment as I've also experienced same rejections 3 times last year.
Would you please share your complete profile so that I may try to look for any loophole there ?

Neil johnson

Aug 5, 2020
Hello guys,

Thank you!
Share ur complete profile,Ielts score,Year of passing academic % course as well as college to get informed opinion from other students.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys,

Thank you!
Share your full profile.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Hello guys,

Thank you!
Can you show your timeline?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys,

Thank you so much for your comments it’s really appreciated.

Sorry that I came to reply late and that’s because I was really depressed and stressed so I took sleeping pills to knock me out.

My educational background:

Finished high school in 2013 then I went to collage in my country in 2016 in a tourism field and I’m currently in the 3rd educational year however, time changes and stats changes too. Tourism was shining in our country so it was a good idea to have a career related to it. But im recent years Egypt was in a political instability and that affect tourism substantially. And I can say that the industry deteriorated completely. So, in the 3rd year of my current study I decided that’s not what I need and it’s not gonna benefit me. So I searched for collages in Canada and I found one that has a Computer science program that I like because I have pretty good experience in that field from my freelancing work as web designer. I was emailing the international student coordinator About my High school qualifications. Then she told me that I need to complete a 1 year startar course to be eligible for the computer science program because my math marks wasn’t the best. So I got admitted for that program and got accepted.

Financial Status:

I have a good financials records and I don’t think it’s the reason for my rejection.

Jobs:

Mainly I worked online freelancing jobs because it’s more realistic and rewarding for me.
Also to mention I got contracted with American company to process their online financials. But that was a very recent contact after I submitted my application so I didn’t write anything about it.

I know it’s hard for the visa officer to look at these jobs however I provided a bank statement for the past 6 months to see the deposits from my clients online and offline by visiting the bank physically to make the deposit.

So I’m just kinda tired after spending much money on the first semester for the collage also 3 rejections means 3 application fees. So, I feel like I done nothing to myself. I feel that I’m nothing.

Thank you!

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys,

Thank you so much for your comments it’s really appreciated.

Sorry that I came to reply late and that’s because I was really depressed and stressed so I took sleeping pills to knock me out.

My educational background:

Finished high school in 2013 then I went to collage in my country in 2016 in a tourism field and I’m currently in the 3rd educational year however, time changes and stats changes too. Tourism was shining in our country so it was a good idea to have a career related to it. But im recent years Egypt was in a political instability and that affect tourism substantially. And I can say that the industry deteriorated completely. So, in the 3rd year of my current study I decided that’s not what I need and it’s not gonna benefit me. So I searched for collages in Canada and I found one that has a Computer science program that I like because I have pretty good experience in that field from my freelancing work as web designer. I was emailing the international student coordinator About my High school qualifications. Then she told me that I need to complete a 1 year startar course to be eligible for the computer science program because my math marks wasn’t the best. So I got admitted for that program and got accepted.

Financial Status:

I have a good financials records and I don’t think it’s the reason for my rejection.

Jobs:

Mainly I worked online freelancing jobs because it’s more realistic and rewarding for me.
Also to mention I got contracted with American company to process their online financials. But that was a very recent contact after I submitted my application so I didn’t write anything about it.

I know it’s hard for the visa officer to look at these jobs however I provided a bank statement for the past 6 months to see the deposits from my clients online and offline by visiting the bank physically to make the deposit.

So I’m just kinda tired after spending much money on the first semester for the collage also 3 rejections means 3 application fees. So, I feel like I done nothing to myself. I feel that I’m nothing.

Thank you!
What is the situation with your family? Are they all in Egypt? Did you mention any relatives in Canada? The 2 points suggest that you need to show stronger ties to your home country and if you mentioned relatives in Canada, it's too late to take that back. The other can be solve with a job offer stating that you will be hired in X position upon graduation from your program. I would also highly advise you to get GCMS notes to see what the officer was concerned about.

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
What is the situation with your family? Are they all in Egypt? Did you mention any relatives in Canada? The 2 points suggest that you need to show stronger ties to your home country and if you mentioned relatives in Canada, it's too late to take that back. The other can be solve with a job offer stating that you will be hired in X position upon graduation from your program. I would also highly advise you to get GCMS notes to see what the officer was concerned about.
I really have no idea why they mentioned family ties in Canada. As I didn’t mention anything about that as I don’t have any family ties in Canada. I’m really confused as they give me different rejection reason every time. How that can be possible?

The term will begin September do I give it another shot with a job offer? Or my current contract?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I really have no idea why they mentioned family ties in Canada. As I didn’t mention anything about that as I don’t have any family ties in Canada. I’m really confused as they give me different rejection reason every time. How that can be possible?

The term will begin September do I give it another shot with a job offer? Or my current contract?
Your reason for denial is because the visa officer is not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.

You have not shown that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay and your documents have shown that.

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hello guys,

Thank you!
Hello, as you said you had worked as freelancer earlier so after the completion of your course what are the career plan you had mentioned in your sop? if you look at one of the reason it says limited employment in your country may be visa officer might have thought that there are very few Jobs related to your field in your country so always support your career plan with statistical data and what reason have you provided for shifting your career in half way from tourism to computer science?

MohamedElshami

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Ok. I will concentrate on your educational background. During visa application, did you only mention that you completed high school in 2013? Then the visa officer might think that you have a huge study gap without any valid reason. Otherwise, did you mention that you completed 2nd year of the tourism course? Then your enrollment in the computer science degree has no relation with your previous study which will lead to a refusal. Your job experience as a freelancer is not related to any computer engineering or computer science related job. You just delivered some services online which most people do in these days while sitting at their home in several other countries but you can't relate it to your desire to complete the computer science course.

Also, in most of the cases where a student has been enrolled in a course at a college/university on a condition that they have to complete preparatory or starter course, they get refusals because you will not be allowed to work during this course period. After successful completion of your preparatory course, you have to apply for your study permit again to continue your study. If unsuccessful, then you have to leave Canada.

My suggestion is, complete your tourism course first and then apply for a masters/post graduate diploma in tourism in any university/college in Canada which will demonstrate your true intention to further study on your desired subject. And tourism is always going to be there whatever the situation may be. What do you think that tourism will be online after the pandemic? No. No way. Even I have a dream to come to Egypt one day to see the Pyramids.
Thank you for your comment really appreciated. I get every thing you said. However, i'm thinking to give it another shot with a new application explaining everything to the core. Do you think that's wise?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Thank you for your comment really appreciated. I get every thing you said. However, i'm thinking to give it another shot with a new application explaining everything to the core. Do you think that's wise?
Do you think that the visa officer would believe you are a genuine student and intending to leave Canada after your period of studies? When you have repeatedly apply for a study permit again and again with the same refusal reasons, it would seem to them that you're very desperate to use a study permit to get to canada and not leave and not really a student too. Do you think that's wise?