+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June visa applyed any updates

sarah. k

Jun 8, 2018
Hello friends,

Any news about the application submitted on June? Mine is under review for further verification.. Does anyone know what that means?

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Finally got my visa approved. Applied on 20th june online. General application for Master's degree at Western University.

Got acknowledgement letter on 4th july. Review of eligibility started on 16th July. Medical upfront but was not passed till I got approval. Received email today at 2am IST !!!

10th 84.8%
12th 82.5%
Graduation 62.5%

Ielts 8.5 nlt 7.5
Finances: Submitted bank loan letter along with fixed deposit containing required amount. No gic.

I was worried as my pr application is currently in process from 8th february. All the best to everyone still waiting.

Reactions: Sofi@4238

SOS18

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Ut
Earlier my status was " your application is being processed at canada visa office, New Delhi"
Yesterday my status changed to " your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa office,New Delhi to the Canada visa application centre,New Delhi and is ready for collection"
Please tell me friends what does this meana. Did my visa approve?
Ur visa s approved

Reactions: Sofi@4238

SOS18

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Any update so far?
i applied sds online on june 29, got my acknowledgement on july 20. my medicals were passed on july 27 and review of eligibility started on july 28.

my status still shows reviewing eligibility and application is still in progress.

when can i expect a decision?
thanks[/QUOT

Sofi@4238

Jul 19, 2018
Finally got my visa approved. Applied on 20th june online. General application for Master's degree at Western University.

Got acknowledgement letter on 4th july. Review of eligibility started on 16th July. Medical upfront but was not passed till I got approval. Received email today at 2am IST !!!

10th 84.8%
12th 82.5%
Graduation 62.5%

Ielts 8.5 nlt 7.5
Finances: Submitted bank loan letter along with fixed deposit containing required amount. No gic.

I was worried as my pr application is currently in process from 8th february. All the best to everyone still waiting.
Congratulations dear

Reactions: Indigrrl

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

10th 84.8%
12th 82.5%
Graduation 62.5%

Ielts 8.5 nlt 7.5

Congratulations!!
You said you have got admitted into Masters program at western university with 62.5% in graduation. I thought minimum requirement for masters is 70% that's why I did not applied in any university for masters. I have also got 62.5% in B.E Electronics and Communications.Can I also get admission in masters. Thanks

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Congratulations!!
You said you have got admitted into Masters program at western university with 62.5% in graduation. I thought minimum requirement for masters is 70% that's why I did not applied in any university for masters. I have also got 62.5% in B.E Electronics and Communications.Can I also get admission in masters. Thanks
Yes I am sure you can. The admission criteria is 70% for masters in Canada but our grading system is different than theirs. Each university has a different criteria for grade equivalency for different countries.

Look at these links below.
http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/prospectivestudents/Pages/International-Degree-Equivalencies-Tool.aspx

https://www.mcgill.ca/gradapplicants/international/apply/equivalency

You can also contact the graduate coordinator of the program you are interested in and most of them will help you out.

Reactions: gagan.196

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I am sure you can. The admission criteria is 70% for masters in Canada but our grading system is different than theirs. Each university has a different criteria for grade equivalency for different countries.

Look at these links below.
http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/prospectivestudents/Pages/International-Degree-Equivalencies-Tool.aspx

https://www.mcgill.ca/gradapplicants/international/apply/equivalency

You can also contact the graduate coordinator of the program you are interested in and most of them will help you out.
Thanks alot for this info