+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June visa applyed any updates

svramesh

Sep 10, 2010
Did you do anything after Student Acknowledgment letter? and were you required to do your medical? I got my student acknowledgement letter on 12th and 24th July! Did you have to do anything after that?

I never ended up doing my medical. They told they would mention if it is required. What do I do? I don't have an IME form too. Is there any way I can contact them or do I need to do anything?
We did medical upfront. Booked the ticked to Canada and sent the ticket copy also.

It took 41 day

tejasjay

Aug 3, 2018
We did medical upfront. Booked the ticked to Canada and sent the ticket copy also.

It took 41 day
Did you do it online or by papers? I never got the option to do the medicals and they never asked me for a copy of the ticket as well!

svramesh

Sep 10, 2010
Did you do it online or by papers? I never got the option to do the medicals and they never asked me for a copy of the ticket as well!
Paper based. Yes, they never asked for ticket . In fact they do not recommend booking your ticket before visa. I took little bit of risk and bought the ticket

tejasjay

Aug 3, 2018
Paper based. Yes, they never asked for ticket . In fact they do not recommend booking your ticket before visa. I took little bit of risk and bought the ticket
Oh and when had you sent in your application? So you know if medical is necessary for online applicants cause they mentioned they would mail me if required and i haven't heard anything. Also once you get the confirmation, do you need to submit your passport and get a stamp or that will be done in the airport itself? Like what is the process once accepted. Thanks a lot

sameersingh1600

Jul 28, 2018
i applied sds online on june 29, got my acknowledgement on july 20. my medicals were passed on july 27 and review of eligibility started on july 28.

my status still shows reviewing eligibility and application is still in progress.

when can i expect a decision?
thanks

Dee-Why

Aug 9, 2018
applied online on June 7. No update so far. Application status is "Submitted"
I applied on June 7 as well, am a study permit applicant from Nigeria after giving my Biometrics on June 19, there hasn't been any update. My Application status is still "Submitted" What could be wrong?

Sofi@4238

Jul 19, 2018
Earlier my status was " your application is being processed at canada visa office, New Delhi"
Yesterday my status changed to " your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa office,New Delhi to the Canada visa application centre,New Delhi and is ready for collection"
Please tell me friends what does this meana. Did my visa approve?

Jayasm2008

Jul 23, 2018
Earlier my status was " your application is being processed at canada visa office, New Delhi"
Yesterday my status changed to " your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa office,New Delhi to the Canada visa application centre,New Delhi and is ready for collection"
Please tell me friends what does this meana. Did my visa approve?
You would get to know the result when you receive the passport or u can check online if you have linked your paper based account

Amason

May 23, 2018
I applied on June 7 as well, am a study permit applicant from Nigeria after giving my Biometrics on June 19, there hasn't been any update. My Application status is still "Submitted" What could be wrong?
I applied about the same time as you. Also did my biometrics on 19th June in Lagos. Drop your email so we can lin