+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June visa applyed any updates

tejasjay

Aug 3, 2018
I applied on June 14th on cic online for a Study Permit. The processing time said it would take 49 days but it still mentions that they are reviewing my eligibility. I have been reading stuff regarding vfs but I haven't gotten any mail or heard anything back from them. Should I do my medical, but they haven't yet specified me to take one yet. My Orientation is on 27th!

tejasjay

Aug 3, 2018
Online, university category, upfront medical
Applied: 4 July
Medical update and review of eligibility: 30 July
Acknowledgement: 2 August
Approved: today (4 August)
Did you receive any updates until then? Had they asked you for your medical? They didn't ask for me so I haven't done mine. Also in regards to the review of eligibility, it confirmed that on 30th July right?

Thanks for letting us know and Congrats!

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Did you receive any updates until then? Had they asked you for your medical? They didn't ask for me so I haven't done mine. Also in regards to the review of eligibility, it confirmed that on 30th July right?

Thanks for letting us know and Congrats!
these are the only dates I received updates. my medical was upfront (done before submitting the application).
review of eligibility started on 30 july

tejasjay

Aug 3, 2018
these are the only dates I received updates. my medical was upfront (done before submitting the application).
review of eligibility started on 30 july
Do you mean you received the Student acknowledgement letter from them? I received one on July 12th and July 24th. I haven't received any updates when I logged into my CIC or anything. How did you find out that you were accepted? Did you receive an email or did you just see your CIC account?

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Do you mean you received the Student acknowledgement letter from them? I received one on July 12th and July 24th. I haven't received any updates when I logged into my CIC or anything. How did you find out that you were accepted? Did you receive an email or did you just see your CIC account?
I received acknowledgement letter via email on 1 Aug, medical cleared and review of eligibility started were not notified and only visible after logging into the CIC account. For acceptance, I received an email "you have a new message in your account" from CIC. After logging in, I saw that my application is accepted.

Nav0001

Jul 27, 2018
I got medical passed on 31 nd eligiblity review startedsame day
Plz tell me hw much time will take more