+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Non-SDS online Applicants

Rmoh0490

Jul 16, 2019
My eligibility review started on the 25th of July after which there has been no update to my account.
There were 2 ghosts updates but nothing after that.
I have applied for a masters program at university of Western Ontario.

Is there a reason to be worried considering a week has almost passed and they are still reviewing eligibility?

Any response will be highly appreciated

Thank you.

krunal_1997

Jul 1, 2019
Heyy bro!! Today I got my visa
Fianally Visa approved 48 days

Name : Krunal

College: University of Ontario

Course: Master of Information technology security

Visa applied on : 14 june

Biometric on : 18 june

Medical updated on : 1 August

Biometrics updated on: 1st August

Visa approved on : 1st August

Offline /online : Online non sds

Flight :21 August Etihad airways

PTE: 65 score

Profile :
10th - 84%
12th - 83.33
Degree- B.Tech I.T 8.71

FINANCIAL: 1 yr fees and GIC last 2 year ITR of mother father and sponser affidavit of sponsor ..Liquid father 12 and sponser 20
Best of luck !!!!

mrsm2016

May 19, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016 AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016 VOH: 05-01-2017
LANDED..........
18-01-2017
Hi Guys.

This is my case.

We applied for study permit for myself, and an OWP for husband, and a SP as well for my daughter on June 28, 2019.

On July 23, I got a request letter for payment of a work permit, which we paid on the same day and sent the receipt on MyCIC account.

July 24,

• I got my biometric correspondence letter.
  • My husband and daughter got approved, and got their LOI.

Until now, mine is still on process.

Is there any other same case here before? Is it possible that a Study permit be refused, while the dependents got approved?

It is already taking too long, and beyond the 4weeks processing time. I did send an inquiry on webform, but gotten no response yet.

Please enlighten me.

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hi Guys.

This is my case.

We applied for study permit for myself, and an OWP for husband, and a SP as well for my daughter on June 28, 2019.

On July 23, I got a request letter for payment of a work permit, which we paid on the same day and sent the receipt on MyCIC account.

July 24,

• I got my biometric correspondence letter.
  • My husband and daughter got approved, and got their LOI.

Until now, mine is still on process.

Is there any other same case here before? Is it possible that a Study permit be refused, while the dependents got approved?

It is already taking too long, and beyond the 4weeks processing time. I did send an inquiry on webform, but gotten no response yet.

Please enlighten me.

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Sister i also reapplied with addressing caips notes on 28th june,medical passed on 10th july,still waiting,only god knows what is my destiny,good luck to you sister

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
Hey guys i need help. So I applied under non sds and I submitted all the documents that were marked as required but now the sds applications are informing me I should’ve added all additional documents under the optional section. Since this was my first time applying I wasn’t aware that we were supposed to add additional documents like IELTS etc under ‘optional’ since there was only a TR form.... my concern is would they ask me to send them my documents or should i send them a webform with all my documents? Since u know on the online application it says we do not need your additional documents, however we will inform you when we do. Can anyone help?