+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Non-SDS online Applicants

Mbash90

Jul 24, 2019
Hi everyone i was going through this thread from past few days. For your help i am sharing the timeline for my visa application(non sds- offline paper based)

18th June- visa application submission and biometrics at vfs delhi
02 July- First acknowledgement letter
03 July -Medical updated
16 July- Second acknowledgment letter
22 July- Biometric correspondence letter issued and eligibility review started
23 July- Visa approved and passport dispatched to vfs delhi.
I picked it up this morning
How do you check your status??
Am also vfs paper based.

mrsm2016

May 19, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016 AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016 VOH: 05-01-2017
LANDED..........
18-01-2017
For those who are applying for student visa with spouse working permit and dependent child, is it possible that the spouse and dependent child got approved, but not the student permit?

LouisLeeeee

Jul 25, 2019
Hi folks my study permit application was approved today!
Non SDS, Online application, Submitted on July 3rd.
I have lived in the US as a F1 student for a while and I submitted my biometrics before for Visitor Visa, so no medical examination and biometrics submission for me this time.
After 22 days of waiting with no updates, I finally got the Passport Request Letter this morning.
I have already earned a Master Degree in the US but I was applying for an one-year certificate program in Canada, and I haven't come back to my home country for more than three years. I clearly stated in the SOP that I will pursue employment and PR after graduate.
To sum, if an applicant like me can get my study permit, then so can you. Thank you for all your support over the last few weeks, it really meant a lot to me to know there were lots of people like me out there.
Now I'm going a get a tattoo and see you in Canada!

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
Hi folks my study permit application was approved today!
Non SDS, Online application, Submitted on July 3rd.
I have lived in the US as a F1 student for a while and I submitted my biometrics before for Visitor Visa, so no medical examination and biometrics submission for me this time.
After 22 days of waiting with no updates, I finally got the Passport Request Letter this morning.
I have already earned a Master Degree in the US but I was applying for an one-year certificate program in Canada, and I haven't come back to my home country for more than three years. I clearly stated in the SOP that I will pursue employment and PR after graduate.
To sum, if an applicant like me can get my study permit, then so can you. Thank you for all your support over the last few weeks, it really meant a lot to me to know there were lots of people like me out there.
Now I'm going a get a tattoo and see you in Canada!
Hi, what country are you from?

Shriji2902

Jul 25, 2019
Hey everyone i got visa Today!
I applied in University category non sds offline on 21st june and could not link to gckey and today got visa.. my agent forwarded the approval mail.
Please share your profile...!!!
Hey everyone i got visa Today!
I applied in University category non sds offline on 21st june and could not link to gckey and today got visa.. my agent forwarded the approval mail.
Please share your profile

Jul 27, 2019
I am aman
My profile 12th in 2018 with 68 %
(Arts)
Ielts 6 in all three but 5.5 in reading
Course business hotel management
College Pacific link college Surrey
1 previous refusal on 8th of may 2019
Reapplied on 18th of June 2019
No updates, still waiting in hope that result will be positive any one for same college or going to Surrey ?
Same collage,digital media studies management science!