PPR - July 11
PP and photos sent to CPC Ottawa - July 12
PP and photos received by CPC Ottawa - July 15
Photos requested again - July 30
Photos received again by CPC Ottawa - Aug 1
Application approval in portal - Aug 6
Return tracker activated (Fedex) - Aug 12
PP/Copr received - Aug 13

Planning to do a soft landing next week :)
Good luck guys!
Very happy to hear Sindhu. All the Best fellow Canadian :) :)

Dan

Reactions: SindhuG

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
yea good luck! i understand, been on the boat myself and was so stressful. Would check every one hour to see if return tracker activated. Dont worry it will be fine!
Thanks. My return tracker has been activated. From my experience, all they expect is photos should be as per the requirements.

Ratan_2886

Dec 18, 2018
Hi everyone,
I sent my Passports and of my family to CPC Ottawa from US and it was recieved on 23rd September. There's still no update on anything yet. Is this delay normal? I see that many people get thier passports back in 2-3 weeks time. It really worries me that there's no trace of our passports. How can we check updates?Calls to IRCC aren't connecting. Please guide!

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi everyone,
I sent my Passports and of my family to CPC Ottawa from US and it was recieved on 23rd September. There's still no update on anything yet. Is this delay normal? I see that many people get thier passports back in 2-3 weeks time. It really worries me that there's no trace of our passports. How can we check updates?Calls to IRCC aren't connecting. Please guide!
It's fine. They had a long weekend so some delay should be normal.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi everyone,
You may need to give over 2 weeks. If there isn't any status change or return tracker activated, then you may call IRCC. Nowadays, calls are not going through easily. Furthermore, you can email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
hi,
I just got request to submit the passport to ottawa and will do this by this week. Anyone knows the average time to get the passport back ( INLAND candidate)

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
hi,
I just got request to submit the passport to ottawa and will do this by this week. Anyone knows the average time to get the passport back ( INLAND candidate)
Hi, mine was delivered on Monday the 4th. Still waiting for MyCIC approval. Please update here with your timelines.