+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June/July 2019: Anyone who submitted the passport to CPC Ottawa

leeyangkai

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hi there,

Just wondering if someone who submitted the passport to CPC Ottawa around June/July can share their timelines?

My passport was delivered on July 2 and haven’t got update since then.

Thanks!

Dantonvfx

Jul 15, 2019
Hey!

I'm in the same situation as you. I paid my PRP fee and after a few days was asked to send the passport ohotocopy, pics, etc to CPC ottawa. I know they recieve it on Jun 28th.. and still no news on the aplication, neither the traking exists yet.

A couple of friends told me that after they receive the papers it takes as long as 2 weeks to return the envelopes... Not sure if Canada Day has made struggles on their timelines or something is going on... but more than 2 weeks has passed and my visa expired yesterday
So I had to apply for a Bridge Visa and pay for it...

Anyone has information abput the timelines now?

Cheers

leeyangkai

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hey!

I'm in the same situation as you. I paid my PRP fee and after a few days was asked to send the passport ohotocopy, pics, etc to CPC ottawa. I know they recieve it on Jun 28th.. and still no news on the aplication, neither the traking exists yet.

A couple of friends told me that after they receive the papers it takes as long as 2 weeks to return the envelopes... Not sure if Canada Day has made struggles on their timelines or something is going on... but more than 2 weeks has passed and my visa expired yesterday
So I had to apply for a Bridge Visa and pay for it...

Anyone has information abput the timelines now?

Cheers
Thank you for sharing your timeline! I sent out mine on June 27 and it was delivered 4 days after due to Canada Day long weekend. And I heard it would take up to 3 weeks but I haven’t heard anything back as of today. I really hope we can hear something back this week.

Jul 9, 2019
Hi,

I have submitted the passport on July**, now they have sent an email to attend an inland interview next week and bring all original document including Passport. But I have not received my passport and I am worried.

Did anyone run into this situation? I have sent them an email that you have sent the passport and haven't received it yet.

Regards,

leeyangkai

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
I heard couple people who submitted on June 24 still haven't got the return tracker activated. Now it takes more than 3 weeks I guess

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys. Did you choose a signature option upon delivery when sending your passport to CPC Ottawa P.O. Box?

I just wonder, it is a P.O. Box so technically no one can sign it.

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
I received PPR on June 13,
Passport sent: June 14
Passport delivered by Canada Post : June 18
Passport received by IRCC ( according to IRCC agent ) : June 28
Application approved: July 5
Canada Post tracking activated on July 12
CopR received: July 15
Landing appointment: July 30

Reactions: Paulo0605

leeyangkai

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Seems like it's now taking a month to get the passport back

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted the passport on July**, now they have sent an email to attend an inland interview next week and bring all original document including Passport. But I have not received my passport and I am worried.

Did anyone run into this situation? I have sent them an email that you have sent the passport and haven't received it yet.

Regards,
What kind of original documents? Can you please specify?

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, did you book an appointment for yourself or they made it for you automatically when sending your passport back?

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Same here my passport was received on the 27th of June. No updates yet. I am a CEC inland applicant.

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, did you book an appointment for yourself or they made it for you automatically when sending your passport back?
I booked the appointment myself immediately after knowing my application has been approved.

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone, my passport was received in Ottawa on June 27th and I haven't received them back+tracking is not activated.
Not sure now if 2 weeks is the case:(