+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June/July 2019: Anyone who submitted the passport to CPC Ottawa

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
No , but the recording says they can't give status updates, because system is down. I'm going call again around 2pm.
You don’t need to hear an automated status. You want to speak to the Agent.
System is down to hear the status already for many months.

Last edited:
Reactions: andygill11

andygill11

May 5, 2018
No , but the recording says they can't give status updates, because system is down. I'm going call again around 2pm.
The recording says they can not give you an automated status (which you already don't want) because their automated application status offering is down. You still have to select the options to check your application status, select the one for permanent residency, and then follow the instructions and select the appropriate option until they ask for your first alphabet of your PR application, application number and date of birth. Once you input that, it'll say something that they are unable to find the application based on the details you provided etc etc........(because their automated system is down). After that they'll give you an option to speak to the agent by pressing "0". There is usually a waiting time of 20-30 mins. So be prepared for that. Hope it helps :)

Reactions: Yaha14

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
The recording says they can not give you an automated status (which you already don't want) because their automated application status offering is down. You still have to select the options to check your application status, select the one for permanent residency, and then follow the instructions and select the appropriate option until they ask for your first alphabet of your PR application, application number and date of birth. Once you input that, it'll say something that they are unable to find the application based on the details you provided etc etc........(because their automated system is down). After that they'll give you an option to speak to the agent by pressing "0". There is usually a waiting time of 20-30 mins. So be prepared for that. Hope it helps :)
Hi Guys,

Update ! I called today. They said there's no update regarding my passport in the system :(.

But said my application was updated on July 26th to generate visa, document.

Not sure what that means. It's not officially approved yet. But said to call back next week if I don't get an update. Did anyone get a similar ipdate ??
Waited on line for 40 min but the agent was really nice.

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

Update ! I called today. They said there's no update regarding my passport in the system :(.

Not sure what that means. It's not officially approved yet. But said to call back next week if I don't get an update. Did anyone get a similar ipdate ??
By the way, it was delivered to Ottawa on 18th.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

Yeah they told me the same last week, that they have no notes by the officer in my application mentioning the receipt of my passport and that I should call on 31st or 1st(2wks after delivery date). And if after 2wks they still haven't put any notes then they'll email the concerned person.

Reactions: Island_vibes

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah they told me the same last week, that they have no notes by the officer in my application mentioning the receipt of my passport and that I should call on 31st or 1st(2wks after delivery date). And if after 2wks they still haven't put any notes then they'll email the concerned person.
But did they tell you ur application was updated ?? He said no note regarding the passport. But application status updated to " generate visa/document " on July26. He specifically said generate.

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

Waited on line for 40 min but the agent was r
But did they tell you ur application was updated ?? He said no note regarding the passport. But application status updated to " generate visa/document " on July26. He specifically said generate.
Hi Where do you see generate visa/document? because mine still shows "Submitted"

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
And also I see application approved for a person where the passport was sent on 18th July and delivered on 22nd.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
I called them, agent said the status was change on July 26, I can't see it .
It's probably an internal update. Your page will say approved and show your visa/counterfoil number once it's printed. Just give it a few more days. (I know I said "Just" but I totally understand your anxiety. I'm waiting for tracker to activate now yet I'm still anxious AF. This whole process is nuts.)

Reactions: Island_vibes

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
It's probably an internal update. Your page will say approved and show your visa/counterfoil number once it's printed. Just give it a few more days. (I know I said "Just" but I totally understand your anxiety. I'm waiting for tracker to activate now yet I'm still anxious AF. This whole process is nuts.)
Yea! I'm glad there's some kinda update. At least there's some update on 26. Really anxious, just want to see the end of the tunnel. Hoping ur tracker will be updated soon.