+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi Tomi did you ordered GCMS notes, since you are also 20 June AOR and no update
I am June 21 AOR. I ordered my GCMS notes Sep 21, so I am expecting it next week Friday or following Monday. I will share details for sure when I get them.

Dmonkie

Oct 13, 2017
Hi Friends,

I'm new here so wishing everyone luck!

My AoR is June 16.
Medical passed on Aug 17.
BGC is in progress.

Thinking of apply for BOWP but CIC keeps saying that I need to have LMIA. My PGWP expired on Nov 26.

Has anyone ran into this issue?

Cheers!

Last edited:

PrincessofRosie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
I am June 21 AOR. I ordered my GCMS notes Sep 21, so I am expecting it next week Friday or following Monday. I will share details for sure when I get them.
Hey, but you are still within 6 months. Why would you order Notes? I'm aor 30 june and nothing has changed either except medical. I don't think there is anything we can do.. just to be patient.

But yes, please share your notes with us...

Reactions: Tomi2

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi Friends,

My AoR is June 16.
BGC is in progress.

Thinking of apply for BOWP but CIC keeps saying that I need to have LMIA. My PGWP expired on Nov 26.

Cheers!
I don't think LMIA is required for BOWP application unless you are under provincial nominee program. Are you ? the below items are assuming you are applying under CEC.

But why do you feel the need to apply for one now ? Your PGWP is valid till November 26 , Your AOR date is June 16 which means that by November 16 your app will be in the system for 5 months. I am assuming you are CEC due to your PGWP status. Currently the average processing time for CEC applicants is 4 months and its likely to improve further, so in short you should get your PR before the expiry of your PGWP in November.

WORST CASE SCENARIO BACKUP OPTION - Have your application for BOWP ready by fist week of November and submit it if you don't get your PPR by then, at this point its a waste of money to apply for BOWP. Once you have submitted for a BOWP you will be in implied status pending their decision and you should be good.

The one other thing you could do is to call CIC and ask them specifically what all has been completed for your application and what all is pending, will help you with creating a timeline for your app. Also ask them has your eligibility passed.

Regards
Riyas Siraj

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmonkie and Tomi2

leninkumar

Jan 21, 2013
ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
AOR Received.
12-June-2017
Hi Friends,

My AoR is June 16.
BGC is in progress.

Cheers!
Hi Dmonkie,

What is your status of "Review of additional documents"

Is in review or not required?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hey, but you are still within 6 months. Why would you order Notes? I'm aor 30 june and nothing has changed either except medical. I don't think there is anything we can do.. just to be patient.

But yes, please share your notes with us...
I just would like to have a better understanding of how the process works..

Reactions: manin1979

manin1979

Sep 19, 2017
I just would like to have a better understanding of how the process works..
I don't know how they works
I submitted my app on 17 jun
18 August UCI number got updated
22nd August Medical approved
22nd August - BG status moves to we are processing your file.
last update on file is 30 August

After that there is not update-

AAzzzzzz

Oct 5, 2017
I don't know how they works
I submitted my app on 17 jun
18 August UCI number got updated
22nd August Medical approved
22nd August - BG status moves to we are processing your file.
last update on file is 30 August

After that there is not update-
AOR 12 June
They haven't even started my BG. yet. It still says "not yet started" where as everyone else in with June AOR at least have their BG in process. I called them yesterday and was told that all my docs are fine and its just a process delay.

Reactions: Tomi2 and manin1979

manin1979

Sep 19, 2017
AOR 12 June
They haven't even started my BG. yet. It still says "not yet started" where as everyone else in with June AOR at least have their BG in process. I called them yesterday and was told that all my docs are fine and its just a process delay.
may god bless all of us and ask visa officer to start working on our app. I can understand the panic of delay

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
AOR 12 June
Hello, the fact that is says "not yet started" doesn't mean they haven't started. You have to order GCMS to really know what stage they are at...I know someone that had that status and he got PPR the next day after it changed to NA2 and IP2 same day...

manin1979

Sep 19, 2017
Hello, the fact that is says "not yet started" doesn't mean they haven't started. You have to order GCMS to really know what stage they are at...I know someone that had that status and he got PPR the next day after it changed to NA2 and IP2 same day...
Hello Tomi how to order the GCMS Notes, can you please help me on this

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Reactions: tushya

Dmonkie

Oct 13, 2017
I don't think LMIA is required for BOWP application unless you are under provincial nominee program. Are you ? the below items are assuming you are applying under CEC.

But why do you feel the need to apply for one now ? Your PGWP is valid till November 26 , Your AOR date is June 16 which means that by November 16 your app will be in the system for 5 months. I am assuming you are CEC due to your PGWP status. Currently the average processing time for CEC applicants is 4 months and its likely to improve further, so in short you should get your PR before the expiry of your PGWP in November.

WORST CASE SCENARIO BACKUP OPTION - Have your application for BOWP ready by fist week of November and submit it if you don't get your PPR by then, at this point its a waste of money to apply for BOWP. Once you have submitted for a BOWP you will be in implied status pending their decision and you should be good.

The one other thing you could do is to call CIC and ask them specifically what all has been completed for your application and what all is pending, will help you with creating a timeline for your app. Also ask them has your eligibility passed.

Regards
Riyas Siraj
Thanks Riyas,

That's what I plan to. But when i try to apply, it keesp saying I need an LMIA in the end. I'm a CEC. Anyone encountered that issue?